Insane (Past Rain)

A/N this explains why the akatsuki would want to get on Kakashi on their side. its very complicated so i will try my best to sum it up at the end of the story.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kakashi was fighting a threat to Konoha in an ancient temple.

Enemy: Is that all you got? My grandma could do better!

Kakashi looked around for something that he had spotted when he entered the temple that would give him the upper hand. His eyes landed on a small disk, about the size of your palm.

Now this wasn't any metal disk. It was a set of armour, made and designed by one of Konoha's founders, Tobirama.

It was designed to stop all movement when put on, incapacitating the wearer.

Kakashi lunged over to where it sat and grabbed it. His enemy ran over to him, not realizing what Kakashi had taken from the temple.

Kakashi threw it on to the enemy nin and watched in satisfaction as the nin struggled to move.

Kakashi walked over to them, bent down so that they were eye to eye, and took of the metal plate that stopped the person from talking.

Enemy: If you knew that this disk was there in the first place, why did you fight me?

The nin was in great pain and it was heard when he spoke, which only made Kakashi's smile widen.

Kakashi: I do it for the mental gymnastics.

Enemy: You're insane!

Kakashi: Why thank you.

Kakashi got up and walked away to the entrance of the temple while the nin shouted curses behind him.

Kakashi held up a small piece of metal with a button on it that had detached from the disk when Kakashi threw it.

The nin immediately started begging for mercy from Kakashi, calling him a god just to appease him.

Kakashi pressed the button.

As he walked out of the temple he could hear his enemy's screams, smiling at the fact that he had just crushed that person's bones.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obito watched from afar, staring at his former teammate. He decided he would do anything to get him on his side. Kakashi was a precious gem, and Obito would do anything to keep him safe.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N sooo . . . you guys must be yelling at me for an explanation.
basically obito made it seem like kakashi was a traitor because he knew it would make him go rogue enabling him to recruit him into the akatsuki. and the hole thing bout him finding out kakashis identity. . . i did that to confuse you. as for the disk it was basically just a better version of the one in the doctor strange movie because it has a killing mode. byeeee (ask me any questions in tye comments and i will try my best to answer them!)