Chapter 2

Seeing that he didn't believe it, Shen Muting used the tip of the knife to pick his chin, and his behavior was so unrestrained.

    Yue Zhuming was slightly shocked at the moment he moved, his expression stunned, and the tip of the knife stabbed Shen Muting with his back to the dagger, but he saw that Shen Muting caught the blade with his backhand and raised Yuezhuming with his blood-stained hand. chin, "King of War, you have been without a single defeat in the battlefield, but now," Shen Muting glanced at Yue Zhuming's legs, slightly approached his ear, tilted his head and bit his ear, "You beat him. But I."

    Yue Zhuming only felt a slight tingling sensation from his earlobe, but he didn't see Shen Muting's movements clearly.

    Suddenly, his mind went back and forth. No one in the capital knew that Shen Muting was just a piece of junk, and there was no rumor that he knew martial arts. What kind of trick Shen Chi was playing.
.Seeing him, Shen Muting didn't change his face even if he was shocked and surprised, and his interest in Yuezhuming couldn't help but become even greater.

    "Shen Chi and I have nothing to do with this other than this skin. I neither covet your military power nor your life. King of War, I just said that I am happy with you."

    Shen Muting's attitude can be regarded as upright, but he just sits on Yue Zhuming's wheelchair, which is really not dignified.

    Yue Zhuming sat up straight, his eyes fell on Shen Muting's snow-white neck, his eyes suddenly sharpened, and his left hand hit Shen Muting's throat.

    Shen Muting stretched out his hand and grabbed his hand, but the King of War was shocked. Shen Muting suddenly felt that his arm was numb, and his palm and metacarpal bones were about to shatter.

.The King of War's dagger was once again on his neck, and a bloodstain appeared on his neck. The contrast between red and white was very sharp. Yue Zhuming twisted one of his hands, and Shen Muting kept his left hand to support his right. The posture, with his back facing the Moon Candle.

    "You said your father wanted to see your head first," Yue Zhuming looked down, her tone cold and violent, "or siblings?"

    Shen Muting tilted his head slightly, but was not frightened by Yue Zhuming's tone. Instead, he leaned back, feeling that this posture was uncomfortable, so he simply sat on the lap of the King of War.

    Battle King:  …

    "It doesn't matter!" Shen Muting's mind hooked on Shen Chi's face, "But if you like Shen Chi's head, I can get it for you."

    Yue Zhuming's steady breath sprayed into Shen Muting's neck, burning that piece of skin red.

.Shen Muting looked at his arm that was holding the knife, and tilted his head. From here, he could see Yue Zhuming's smooth forehead and eyebrows on the left. His eyebrows were like blades, and even his hair was fierce. He curled his lips slightly: "How?"

    Shen Muting felt that this transaction was a good deal for Yue Zhuming. After all, he was not the Shen Muting of this world, but the Shen Muting of the end of the world. As far as he is now, he has nothing to do with Shen Chi.

    Coupled with what Shen Chi did to the original owner, Shen Muting, he really couldn't like Shen Chi.

    He has always been casual in doing things, happy and unhappy, and what he does is entirely up to his liking.

    Yue Zhuming looked at the back of his snow-white neck, Shen Muting was not afraid of him at all, who was he doing before getting on the sedan chair? His people clearly saw that Shen Mu Ting was given medicine by Shen Chi before being sent to the sedan chair.