Chapter 39

Feng Minxue's knife stopped, and the soldiers brought by Pu Qingmang slashed it on his arm.

    Ma Li, the leader of the northern country, was dressed in military uniform, and his appearance was hidden under the iron helmet. The whole person seemed to be shrouded in a pile of fine iron. He raised the scimitar in his hand, and the soldiers behind him rushed in like a raging beast. into the city.

    There was a sudden disparity in the numbers. All of Pu Qingmang's three thousand soldiers were besieged in the city. They did not expect that there would be chasing soldiers, and the sentinels did not notice any abnormality. So many people and horses seemed to be completely integrated with the sky and the night. For oneness.

    "A Ting—" A heart-piercing howl suddenly came from Yue Zhuming.

    A sharp arrow stabbed at Shen Muting's back with the momentum of breaking the air.

.Shen Muting turned slightly and grabbed the sharp arrow that was approaching his back. The arrow was extremely powerful. Shen Muting's bottom plate was extremely stable.

    He turned around with his sword and looked at the shooter. The man was wearing a red uniform. Shen Muting had excellent eyesight. The man's eyes exposed under the helmet were eagle-like sharp and unusually deep.

    Shen Muting stood alone in the tower, surrounded by corpses. The two looked at each other across the air. Shen Muting was calm, but his slender body was as brave as a city in Xuanlin City.

    At that moment, Ke Erza felt that the wind around him was still, and the man just took him an arrow in a clear and calm manner, but gave him a kind of madness.

    This feeling was very contradictory. He turned his head slightly and asked the people around him, "Shao'an, this is the person you said."

.Ying Shao'an was wrapped in his uniform, and said softly, "Go back to Your Highness, that's right."

    The corners of Keercha's lips under the iron helmet slanted upwards, such a slender body actually has something that Ying Shaoan yearns for so much, it is incredible, that body looks so weak, but it is so strong. Can catch his arrow.

    Ke Erza was a little interested in his heart. He raised his eyes to look at the people in the city, and saw that Shen Muting had already raised his hand to draw the bow, and the arrow he had just caught was in his hand. Then he shot in the direction of him with more violent force, piercing the iron armor of the soldier in front, and the force was so great that it was staggering.

    "This person is by no means a good person. Your Highness should not be deceived by his appearance." Ying Shaoan reminded in a low voice.

    "I still use you to teach." He is the second prince who has left the country.

.Ying Shaoan stopped talking and looked at the city tower from a distance, where Shen Muting's shadow was no longer there.

    Shen Muting had already jumped down from the tower, and there was no shadow of Yue Lintian in the city. He gave up the nearly 1,000 guards, took the men with the meniscus, and fled.

    Yue Zhuming strode up and held Shen Muting's hand, "How is it, is there anything wrong?"

    Shen Muting's palm was a little red, the tender flesh that had just healed.

    "It's alright." Shen Muting looked at the city guards, Lin Feiyu had pressed the dagger against Feng Minxue's throat with a sullen face, and all the city guards stopped.

    "Now the soldiers from the northern kingdom are just outside the city. Do you want to be beaten by the northern kingdom so you can't lift your head up or fight the enemy with the soldiers of Bianzhou?" Lin Feiyu's eyes were already red, and her whole body seemed to be plucked from blood. It came out the same, and it was impossible to tell who the blood on his body belonged to.