Chapter 32

But he really didn't know who Ying Shaoan was, how he gave him the answer, and what he used to show his sincerity.

    Seeing Jiang Jin's relaxed expression, Shen Muting looked at the black dog sitting next to him. The dog was so tall that Shen Muting could touch the top of its head without bending over, so he couldn't help rubbing its head, feeling comfortable in "Dog Lord" When he had to stretch his neck and narrow his eyes, Shen Muting said, "Have you figured it out?"

    "I will find a way," Jiang Jin took a deep breath and endured the pain: "When will you detoxify me."

    "When you show your sincerity, I will give you the antidote."

    Jiang Jin pursed his lips.

    "Fuqin." Shen Muting called out, "Send Boss Jiang back to Qiansifang."

    "Yes!".Fuqin clasped his fists and gave orders, Shen Muting took the "Dog Lord" and left, and the "Dog Lord" trembled along the way. He glanced at Shen Muting from time to time, Shen Muting looked at it and found it funny, and teased: "When you rode on the prince's When the war horse married me, I didn't see you trembling, and I won't eat you, what are you afraid of?"

    In exchange, the aggrieved whimper of "Lord Dog".

    The atmosphere of one person and one dog is quite strange. When the guards on patrol saw it, they were only surprised. This dog was raised by their prince to play with. There is no place in the whole palace that he dared not go. Only the prince is here. You have to take a detour, because you don't know what you are doing to offend it, that thick "wow" can make your calf tremble, for fear that it will pounce on you and tear you to pieces. Now there are times when its calf trembles.

.However, when they thought of the rumors about their other master of the palace, the guards did not dare to glance at him, except for the respectful salute.

    Shen Muting took "Lord Dog" back to the bedroom. Shen Muting lay on the soft collapse and read a book. Lord Dog couldn't sit still after staying in the room for a while. He started to demolish the house and knocked over a plate of cakes on the table. Shen Muting looked over lightly. , it even has drooping ears, three meters away from the "crime scene", and looks like "I didn't do it."

    Shen Muting:  …

    "Clean up and go out to play."

    How did the dog king clean up? He ate all the pastries, took the plate away, and ran like mad in the garden in front of the bedroom.

.In a short while, it brought a mouse to Shen Muting and placed it by the window, a snake sloughing, a few leaves, or a branch. The intention to please him was beyond words, but he couldn't speak.

    Shen Muting:  …

    He glanced at where those things were placed, but it wasn't on the plate that it had just taken away.

    Shen Muting had never seen such a small animal, and thought it was rather cute, but no matter how Shen Muting beckoned, Lord Dog would not come.

    Shen Muting:  …

    He didn't bother to bother anymore, put the book on his face and fell asleep.

    I don't know if the sun is just right today, it's quite hypnotic/hypnotic.

    When he woke up, the book on his face was taken away, and there was a fox fur on his body. Yue Zhuming was sitting next to him and looking at the book he was reading earlier.

    Shen Muting's reading has always been dominated by villains, and today is no exception.
."When did you come back!" Shen Muting felt that he was really becoming more and more unprepared for Yue Zhuming. He didn't know when it would start. When Yue Zhuming was around, he would have a sense of security that he had never had before.