Chapter 25

Yue Zhuming's heart was suddenly very warm, how could Shen Muting do this? How could he plan so far, so far as if the entire Xuanlin City was in his palm, he was obviously so lazy.

    Qiu Xuan wisely pushed him in, closed the door, and Fu Qinhou was at the door.

    "Yan Shilang, you said something wrong." Yue Zhuming took a sip of Shen Muting's tea and said, "Our allegiance is the emperor."

    "Yes, Xiaguan made a mistake." Yan Shifeng trembled inwardly, he was really afraid of Yue Zhuming, and when he saw it in the court before, he avoided it.

    "What's the matter." Yue Zhuming hugged Shen Mu Ting and sat on his lap, Shen Mu Ting immediately leaned forward as if he had no bones, and squinted his eyes.

.Yan Shifeng looked at the two pairs of feet in front of him, did not dare to raise his head, still kept his head bowed, "Xiaguan wants to invite the prince, and let Xiaguan's father return home."

    His father will be seventy in a few years, and he really can't stand the tossing in the court.

    Yan Xing is in his 60s and 70 years old. He often hides at home because he is not feeling well. He often goes to court when he is ill. The power in his hands is basically divided up, and the meaning of hiding is obvious.

    Yan Xing's troubles are so numerous that even Shen Muting has heard of it.

    "It's getting old!" It's not easy for Ke Yanxing to report his old age and return to his hometown. Yue Lintian will definitely not let him go. Although the power in his hands has been divided up, he still has to ask him what decisions his subordinates want to make.

.Yan Shifeng pursed his lips and waited. The box was quiet for a while. Shen Muting knew that Yue Zhuming's silence was only adding pressure to Yan Shifeng, so he didn't speak.

    Some things are too easy to get, he will feel that you are holding on tight.

    About half an hour later, Yue Zhuming said, "Illness is also a complaint."

    Yan Shifeng breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the words, but he also knew that if he did this, his father would definitely catch him and talk about it when he got home, but if a man has ambition, he always has to make a choice.

    Moreover, the King of War had no intention of rebelling, otherwise as long as he gave an order, the emperor would have already made a change.

    When he came out of the tea shop, Shen Muting didn't get off Yuezhuming's legs. If Yuezhuming could stand up, or even get on the carriage, it might be Yuezhuming's hug. Those who didn't know, probably thought that the King of War had married a man. Disabled people are husbands.

    "A Ting!" .On the carriage, Yue Zhuming hugged Shen Muting and didn't want to let go at all. How could this person be like this? Isn't he afraid that he will be overworked to death.

    "Huh?" Shen Muting didn't open his eyes, he was so soft in Yue Zhuming's arms, and Yue Zhuming was happy to hug him, the slightly cold mass in his arms was like a fire burning in his chest.

    Yue Zhuming did not speak, he was thinking about what he could do for Shen Muting.

    "Shen Chi will definitely do great things in the future, why don't you think about what he will do?"

    "The emperor has never opened his mouth to give Shen Muhua to Fang Shijing. First, Fang Ditong's attitude problem. Second, the emperor has his own concerns. The Shen family lacks Shen Yunjing, but there is still you." Yue Zhuming looked down and looked down. Shen Muting in his arms, that person, no matter what, is Shen Muting's father.