Chapter 12

When Shen Muting and Yue Zhuming came out, it was already the beginning of time.

As soon as Li Yu saw the two of them coming out, he immediately knelt down and apologized again and again, roughly saying that he just obeyed orders and couldn't resist the order, and he would lose his head.

Shen Muting laughed lightly when he heard the words, looking rather relaxed, "Your head is very stable!"

Li Yu glanced at Shen Muting, the person in front of him looked good, but no matter how he looked at his brows and eyes, there was a bit of inexplicable sharpness, and under the corners of his slightly raised lips, there was a bit of bone-chilling coldness.

Li Yu's heart skipped a beat, darkening the fact that these three young masters were not like the rumored vase straw bag, the emperor knew Yue Zhuming, how could he, a eunuch who watched Yue Zhuming and Yue Lintian grow up, not understand.

He still smiled at Shen Muting's ridicule, and said humbly, "The princess said it very well, that's why the prince and the emperor feel sorry for the servant."

.A word from the princess made Yue Zhuming change his face. He sat in a wheelchair, looked at Li Yu who lowered his eyebrows, and pursed his lips. In the past, when his relationship with Yue Lintian was good, Li Yu would run behind the two of them. Zhu Ming bothered the eunuchs and palace maids, and there was often no one around. It was Li Yu who took care of him a lot.

He and Li Yu hadn't seen each other for nearly ten years. Now that the old man sees each other again, his childhood acquaintance has long since disappeared. He just feels that Zeng Jin's eunuch is very unfamiliar now, and he has become arrogant and condescending.

Shen Muting didn't understand this, but only noticed that Yue Zhuming's mood was slightly ups and downs, and squeezed his shoulder lightly, the intensity was neither light nor heavy, Shen Muting looked at Li Yu, "Your lord's legs are not good, I'm bothering Eunuch Li!"

"It should be, it should be!" Li Yu was still smiling, Shen Muting let go of the wheelchair and motioned for Li Yu to come.

.Li Yu stepped forward to push, but Shen Muting made a "hmm" sound with a slightly raised tone. Li Yu turned around, and even Qiu Xuan looked over curiously.

"Eunuch Li, the ground is full of water, do you want to push our noble prince down?"

Qiu Xuan could only look away at the blue sky, maintaining his zombie face.

Moonlight: ...

Then Li Yu carried Yue Zhuming and the wheelchair on his back, trembling on his back, Shen Muting followed closely behind, shouting to be careful.

Li Yu grew fat, and his face turned red. In the winter, big sweat dripped down his face. Yue Zhuming was a military general. Even if he hadn't walked in three years, his weight was still not light. Qiu Xuan quickly stepped on it. With one foot, "Father-in-law, be careful of the turbid fluid, don't touch the prince's body."

.Li Yu had to apologize, and the little eunuch next to him wiped the sweat on Li Yu worriedly, but he couldn't change hands, for fear of going back to Li Yu and venting his anger against them.

When they arrived, Yue Zhuming was helped up by Qiu Xuan, and Shen Muting turned to look at Li Yu, "Eunuch Li looks so burly, his physical strength is not good!" The person who changed the flower said that he was fat, but he wanted to mark him. A burly label, Li Yu had to smile.

Shen Muting glanced at him and sighed inwardly: The people around the emperor are also very smart!

That look can be described as a variety of styles, Li Yu was startled by his gaze, raised his hand to wipe his sweat, and suddenly understood the intention of the emperor to send him to pick him up. Is it the rumored straw vase?