Chapter 18

He looked up at Yue Zhuming, "You want to give me weapons?"

    Shen Muting didn't like this kind of heavy stuff, and felt cumbersome.

    "Look over there."

    Shen Muting followed Yue Zhuming's line of sight, and saw Jinsi Chanyi, called Jinsi Chanyi, its color was white, as thin as a cicada's wings, it was very valuable at first glance, Shen Muting understood him immediately. In his mind, he said, "It's better to keep it yourself than to give it to me."

    "This cicada suit is very suitable for you." It is light and thin, strong in defense, and also protects against the cold. It was obtained by chance when Yuezhuming was still fighting on the frontier, not Sheng Xuan's thing.

    Shen Muting looked at him and smiled, but did not refute his kindness and accepted it.

    "Tomorrow's state banquet shouldn't be very safe. You have to follow me at all times and don't leave."

    "I know, you let me wear this dress and go with you.Shen Muting smiled lightly, knowing what he liked, so he gave him such a piece of clothes. He suddenly felt that Yue Zhuming was too obedient now, and his fangs and claws were all turned away from him. This feeling made Shen Muting quite enjoy.

    "I saw the things, but I didn't prepare anything for you." Shen Muting never thought about giving gifts during the Spring Festival. Although he had received gifts from others before, he stopped accepting gifts after a few times.

    "If you really want to send it, you can have it ready-made, how about it? Can you send it?" Yue Zhuming hugged him, and the breath sprayed on his side face was slightly hot.

    Shen Muting glanced at him, pulled down his neck on purpose, revealing his snow-white neck, and said, "My lord, why don't you stand up as soon as possible? I really don't want to move."

    Moonlight:  …

    He leaned over and bit down on Shen Muting's collarbone, and said vaguely, "It's not bad here."

.Shen Muting stroked his head as if he was touching a puppy, and he let out a very soft laugh from his throat, as if resentful and strange.

    In the end, Yue Zhuming didn't dare to exert any force, and only left a shallow tooth mark on his collarbone. Shen Muting said: "My lord, are you really a dog? Why do you bite people at every turn."

    "No matter what it is, I will only bite you."

    "Go back, I'm sleepy!" Shen Muting stretched out his hand and hooked his neck, leaning against his chest lazily, Yue Zhuming hugged him a little tighter, and summoned Qiu Xuan to take the Chanyi to the bedroom. Push the wheels away.

    At 90 the next day, Shen Muting was pulled up by Yue Zhuming, but even so, it was too late for them to enter the palace.

    The hall was already full of ministers, and it was very lively. Shen Muting looked at the square hall, not only the hall was full of people, but there were also people outside the hall, all of them were seats arranged according to the official rank.

.As soon as he saw Shen Muting and Shen Chi, he called him over, but Shen Muting didn't see it.

    In the past ten days, Shen Chi has found Shen Mu Ting privately many times, but Shen Mu Ting has been behind closed doors.

    He was speechless, but Shen Chi obviously had something to say.

    Seeing that he was ignoring, Shen Chi had to condescend and walk towards him, first bowing to Yue Zhuming, then winking at Shen Mu Ting, but Shen Mu Ting had no vision and ignored him at all.