Chapter 42

Another half a month later, Yue Zhuming, who was in Guiyan City, received a secret letter from Fang Shijing for the first time. At that time, Shen Muting was sitting in the bathtub, lying on the side, looking at the moon whose undress was only half wide. Zhu Ming, squinting lazily.

    After Yue Zhuming received the letter, Shen Muting asked, "Is there any progress?"

    "Fang Shijing is preparing for a night attack."

    There are only a few hundred of them, and even if they are familiar with the deployment of the army, it is very difficult to act.

    "What's next for the lord?" Shen Muting's attitude was indifferent, and Yue Zhuming had been doting on him in the past few months, aside from asking him to compete with him.

."There is news from Kyoto that Yue Lintian has been lying on the bed for several months, and has not been in the morning," Yue Zhuming stepped into the tub, hugged Shen Muting from behind, and buried his head in Shen Muting's neck, "Hong Lian can't enter the inner court, can't There are too many probes, and Ying Shaoan is also secretly preparing something, but his purpose is very clear."

    Feeling Yue Zhuming's heavy breathing, Shen Muting tilted his head slightly, "Me?"

    The corner of his mouth was still grinning, his attitude was calm and indifferent, but Yue Zhuming felt a little emptiness in his heart, as if no matter how tightly he held the person in his arms, it seemed that there was no real feeling.

    "A-Ting, you won't leave me, will you?" Yue Zhuming's lips pressed against Shen Muting's neck, and the sprayed breath seemed to be absent.

    "Won't.".Even in exile, Yue Zhuming tried his best to give him some comfort. He also knew that Yue Zhuming was afraid that he would no longer be by his side, so he pestered him to practice and compete, and he was preparing for all possibilities or impossibilities.

    Although Shen Muting felt that Yue Zhuming's behavior was superfluous, he did not refute his good intentions, and let him watch and feel, maybe he could really rest assured.

    Shen Muting knew why Yue Zhuming had such a sense of nothingness. It came from his body and from the strange things that Ying Shaoan raised around him. He was worried that he was not prepared enough, and he had to worry about the whole Sheng Xuan. The people are not affected, and the damage can be minimized, the better.

.Shen Muting originally thought about letting Yue Zhuming belong to him selfishly and no longer care about the chaos in the world, but Ying Shaoan stared at him and noticed the abnormality of his body, so it is not a solution for them to hide like this , No matter how he hides, he can't hide from this world.

    After receiving Shen Muting's affirmative answer without hesitation, Yue Zhuming suddenly bit Shen Muting's neck, causing Shen Muting to snort.

    They have not been intimate for half a month, and this plan cannot be missed. Yue Zhuming has to personally deploy in all aspects. He wants to expel the soldiers who have left the northern country directly.

    And what Ying Shaoan said is indeed true. Lin Feiyu and others came back in a hurry half a month ago. After discussing with Yue Zhuming for several days, they hurriedly set off for other cities and prefectures. The good news is endless. came.

.Another half a month later, news came from the extreme northern frontier that Fang Shijing beheaded the new general, and all the soldiers who were originally under control were restored.

    The reason why those soldiers would listen to the words of the people from the North Country was because they were intoxicated.

    When Shen Muting heard the words, the corner of his mouth was always hooked with a light smile.