Chapter 6

The whistle-blower was destroyed by toughness, and a dozen bronze walls and iron walls were continuously destroyed, making Fuqin very puzzy.Eighteen years of Shen Muting's life, he found out clearly. When the state government realized that Shen Muting's talent was unsatisfactory, it was completely rehabilitated. Shen Guogong had no attitude toward him. The name of Shen Muting's herbal vase was all his own sneaking out of the Wang Mansion to earn his own reputation with strength.

He was not used to martial arts or literature, and even at the time of the State Administration, he was very cold-hearted. Then how did he break the organ and let it be destroyed in such a harsh way?

Even for the whole of the country, I'm afraid we won't be able to find such a person.

Seeing that the moon candlestick was pushed out by Shen Muting, their prince did not see the anger on his face. In the name of the guards, Fu Qin greeted him.

"Something wrong?" Shen Mouting glanced at Fu Qin who was kneeling in front of them, and the moon candlestick did not speakFuqin:  …

    He's fine, he just came to push their prince back to the room. In the past, he and Qiu Xuan took turns to do this.

    "Let's get out of the way, the lord is mine!" Shen Muting had a light smile on his face.

    Fuqin raised her head rather blindly and asked their prince with her eyes, and she saw Yue Zhuming frowned slightly, and it seemed that she was a little dissatisfied with her desires.

    Fuqin: ! ! ! ! !

    Holy crap, are the rumors in the palace true?

    Fuqin stepped back in shock and guilty conscience, standing in the cold night to watch the two leave.

    Shen Muting was dressed as thinly as ever, and in a short while he took the cloak that their prince had put on his lap and put it on.

    Fuqin was so shocked that he could hardly stand still, their prince... Did he take the wrong medicine? .That is Shen Chi's third son, Shen Muting! ! ! !

    After returning to the room, the relationship between the two was obviously more relaxed than last night, but Shen Muting still said that, when he fell asleep, he didn't like someone getting too close, so Yue Zhuming had to lie on the edge of the bed, tilting his head to look at Shen Muting's sleeping face. .

    His face was very white, and when he fell asleep, the cunning and joking in the eyes of the foxes disappeared, and he became extremely well-behaved and quiet.

    Yue Zhuming didn't think about it any more, but looked forward to tomorrow's noon. At noon, Shen Muting promised him the opportunity to let him stand up one day.

    A day, even a moment.

    Yuezhuming had not slept all night last night, and now she is a little sleepy.

    Shen Muting raised his eyes to look at him after hearing the sound of breathing beside him becoming smooth and shallow.

.Shen Chi wanted to kill him, but Shen Muting didn't believe that he could be so open and aboveboard.

    To Shen Chi, he is nothing but a dispensable piece of trash, so... who would be so eager to use his last value before he dies in the hands of the War King?

    "Yuezhuming, do you know who it is, right?" Shen Muting hooked his hair by the pillow, his hair was not as cold and hard as others looked, but it was soft and a little cold.

    If he followed the style of Shen Muting in his previous life, whoever doubted he would be able to come to the door and destroy him, but now...

    I thought it was an easy life, but I didn't want someone to take the opportunity to kill him.