Chapter 19

Yue Lintian's character is not without words, but he behaves like a soft persimmon in the court, but he is very sleek and shrewd on the inside, whether it is King Zhan, Duke Shen or his father, the emperor is afraid Very, what he wants is to hold the military power in his own hands.

    "What's wrong?" Shen Muting held the wine glass, looked at the three people with different expressions in confusion, reached out and touched his face, "Could it be that there are flowers on my face?"

    Shen Muting rarely joked, Lin Feiyu has always been dashing, she heard the words: "No, that flower is very beautiful, you are right, my lord."

    After he finished speaking, he blinked at Yue Zhuming.

    Moonlight:  …

    "Grumpy!" .Fang Shijing stayed in the military camp all the year round, and his temperament is unsmiling. There are not many people in the army who are not afraid of him, but now that he is not in the army, Lin Feiyu does not eat his way. He deliberately licked the mouth of the cup and asked Fang Shi Jing raised his eyebrows frivolously: "Why, have you tasted it!"

    Fang Shijing suddenly turned his head to stare at him, his eyes as if he was going to eat him.

    Lin Feiyu ignored Fang Shijing and touched Shen Muting, "Brother Shen, come and give us a drink to General Fang."

    Shen Muting ignored him, and Yue Zhuming hugged Shen Muting to his side, pinching him like a punishment.

    Shen Muting: ? ? ? ?

    Lin Feiyu saw that the two of them were tired and crooked, she said "tsk tsk" twice, and was about to speak, but a sharp voice rang out.

    "The Emperor is here!"

.A crowd of people knelt down suddenly in the hall. Yue Zhuming had bad legs, so he just clasped his fists. Shen Muting also imitated Yue Zhuming. In the eyes of others, it was because the King of War was arrogant to his husband.

    Yue Lintian saw Yue Zhuming and Shen Muting at a glance, the others were kneeling, only these two, Yue Zhuming was dressed in black court clothes, while Shen Muting was all white, which was extremely dazzling in the hall, because he was the only one. One wears white.

    A bit of gloom flashed in Yue Lintian's eyes, but he soon returned to normal, and said with a smile: "All the ministers are exempted from the ceremony. Today's state banquet, joy comes first, and all the ministers don't have to hold the ceremony."

    "Thank you, Your Majesty, Long Live My Emperor, Long Live Long Live."

    The pilgrimage sound was deafening, and it sounded quite a bit like a long-lived life.

.It was the first time that Shen Muting saw Yue Lintian, and he found that his eyes were three-pointed like Yue Zhuming, but the calculations in those eyes were much more than that of Yue Zhuming.

    "Uncle Laoxin, nephew first toast the uncle and aunt."

    The voice of the emperor's aunt changed the faces of the people in the hall slightly. Fang Cai Guogong guessed it when he spoke to him. But now that the emperor called a man as the emperor's aunt, I couldn't help but feel that I had lost the holy spirit. Having to grit his teeth, Qi Qi raised his glass with a strange expression and respected it. Although the local officials outside the hall also knew about this, but they were not in Kyoto after all.

    Yue Zhuming looked as usual, raised his glass and drank it all, taking advantage of Shen Muting's invincible drinking power, and also drank it for him.