Chapter 7

"Shen Muting!" Yue Zhuming encircled him, condescending, the ink hair hung down on the side of Shen Muting's face along his neck, and a few strands of hair fell on Shen Muting's face, along the cheek and across the auricle, bringing bursts of hair Itchy.

    Shen Muting looked at Yue Zhuming, reached out and hooked a lock of his hair, and was about to speak, but the next moment his lips were blocked tightly by Yue Zhuming.

    Yue Zhuming's kiss was domineering and fiery.

    Shen Muting knew that he hated last night, but... so what?

    Shen Muting hooked his neck, deepening the strong and domineering kiss belonging to Yue Zhuming.

    When the lips parted, Yue Zhuming stared at Shen Muting's slightly intoxicated eyes, those eyes were squinted slightly, with a smile, like an invitation and a playfulness, and it was tight.

    Yue Zhuming said: "I stand up, I can move!"

    "But I don't want to move.Shen Muting raised his eyes to look at him, his eyes were full of lazy style, he chuckled lightly, "Can you move and I don't move, my lord?"

    "Try it!" Yue Zhuming's eyes showed a dash of intense madness, which contrasted Shen Muting's light-hearted laziness against Liu Fufeng's.

    Shen Muting felt that Yue Zhuming was really a little wolf. He said that the wind is rain, and he didn't care that he could only stand for one day. It works, it works, it works.

    He supported Yue Zhuming, who did not give up, with his palm, "Your Highness, is it possible that you can still be strong?"

    "You need it, I can do it, why not?" Yue Zhuming bullied him, the two of them were only a short distance away, and their breathing could be heard.

    "No!".Shen Muting's fingers landed on Yue Zhuming's neckline, and his fingertips slid on his Adam's apple, raising his eyes, "Your highness is so impatient when you stand up, it's not good for your leg disease."

    Yue Zhuming was silent, and the eyes of the two sides were still a bit complicated, like anger, resentment, resentment... In short, like a wolf with fried hair, his eyes were very fierce. He got up a little, looked at Shen Muting's fox eyes, stretched out his hand to squeeze his chin, put his thumb on his lips, and rubbed lightly on it, "Shen San Gongzi, what you gave me is an antidote? "

    Doctors all over the world couldn't find out the reason for his leg disease, but Shen Muting could easily get him to stand up, which made him have to think a lot. Could it be that Shen Muting really just wanted to beg for peace with him?

    Yue Zhuming's thumb was thick and scratched a bit, and it became numb after a long time. Shen Muting lowered his eyelashes and looked at his undulating Adam's apple, "You can say that."

.When Yue Zhuming saw that he admitted it calmly, the corners of his mouth suddenly twitched, "What's the poison?"

    "I don't know!" Shen Muting listened to his tone and looked at his increasingly sinister gaze, his hand had slipped to his chest, and his index finger was lightly tapped, "My lord, I can save you, but I don't know who gave it to you. Poison, this hatred, you can't get any useful information from me."

    Shen Muting was interested in Yuezhuming and was willing to use his own blood to raise Yuezhuming, but it was not necessary for him, and now they lived under the same roof. Shen Muting has lived a new life, and he doesn't want to live the life-and-death killing days of the past. Now, the War Palace is the best place for him. He is willing to live under the wings of Yuezhuming, and at the same time, he will pay the corresponding price.