Chapter 5

Shen Muting asked directly, Shen Muting didn't understand the matter of the court, but Shen Muting couldn't guess who the person who wanted to kill him was. He is now a member of Zhan Wangfu, Zhan Wang holds military power, and the only person who fears him the most is Shen Muting besides the emperor. Chi is with the right.

    Seeing Yue Zhuming's silence, Shen Muting said, "Shen Chi?"

    His tone was calm, as if he had been prepared.

    Yue Zhuming looked at him fixedly, wanting to know the truth of what he said last night, and also want to see his reaction when he found out about it.

    Very peaceful! Yue Zhuming didn't see the slightest bit on his face, and even the red eye sockets had faded a bit, if he ignored the redder and redder eyes he rubbed.

    However, although Shen Muting looked calm on the surface, his heart was filled with killing intent, but Shen Muting couldn't figure out why Shen Chi wanted to kill him, the day after he married King Zhan. .If you want to kill him, it will be much smoother and safer in the Duke's Mansion than in the War King's Mansion.

    "You don't feel anything?" Yue Zhuming asked curiously.

    "How can I feel?" Shen Muting calmed his mind and looked down at Yue Zhuming. He was standing, Yue Zhuming was sitting in a wheelchair, condescending, somewhat domineering, and the corners of his mouth were always curved. There was no trace of anger in the fox's eyes.

    Shen Muting looked at him for a long while, then straddled Yue Zhuming's wheelchair, stretched out his hand and hooked Yue Zhuming's neck, rested his head on his chest, and said in a lazy tone, "Or what does the lord think about me?"

    Feeling Yue Zhuming's visibly tensed body, Shen Muting raised his head, just in time to see Yue Zhuming looking down at him, the light made his outline more profound and three-dimensional than in the daytime, his eyes were very calm, compared to last night In other words, the war king who looks like this is the real war king.

."I said it's true to give you Shen Chi a head," Shen Chi wanted to kill him, so he sent him on the road first. Shen Muting had a lazy smile on his brows and eyes, nesting on Yue Zhuming like a lazy and luxurious cat, his slightly cold fingers hooked on Yue Zhuming's facial features, and finally landed on his thin lips, The fox's eyes raised slightly, "How? Either?"

    Shen Muting seems to be used to the end of the pick, which makes people tremble. He is dressed in white, with reddish end of eyes and slightly narrowed eyelashes. His facial features are obviously very small. He spit out the outrageous words "father murder" in an understatement.

    "Shen Chi's head, this king wants to take it by himself." He looked at Shen Mu Ting's snow-white and lustrous hand that fell on his chin, which belonged to the tender white that had never held a knife and spear. Shen Mu Ting's index finger fell on his lips, He could feel the small wound on his fingertip sunken last night.

."When will it start?" Yue Zhuming no longer thought deeply, Shen Muting promised him that he would let him stand up tomorrow.

    Shen Muting's fingers slipped from his lips to his Adam's apple, brushed over his collarbone, and finally landed on his lap. He smiled very lightly and raised his eyes, "Little Aming, stand up straight!"

    His tone was teasing, and Yue Zhuming said:  …

    It's not that he is sick in that respect, and Shen Muting is so unbridled in seduction/seduction, it's not normal that he doesn't respond.

    Shen Muting looked at his hands, although the chili oil on his hands was wiped off by him, and there were still residues, he stared at Yue Zhuming's chin, neck, and collarbone, and asked curiously, "Don't you think something is wrong? "