REAL ME

WARNING🔞🔞 Just a pre-warning to the readers, this story will contain domestic abuse violence and self-harm.

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of Non-fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

_COPYRIGHT© 2022

All rights reserved. No parts of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

And please if you see this book anywhere, do not hesitate to report it to me.

Do not forget to VOTE/:/ COMMENT/:/ SHARE/:/ AND FOLLOW ME.

Hope you enjoy this book,

Bye!
MICHELLE.A.C🖤

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT..."

I looked deep into his dark eyes, searching for sincerity... but all I see is his lustful desires for me, which spits out disgust from his heart of deceit..."
I couldn't scream, all I could feel is the blood of hatred flowing through me like the boiling ocean... Why is he sweating, the room isn't hot and his fingers seem to have their way, trailing up my shoulders. I eyed his hands and he dropped his hands immediately after he saw the look of distaste. I kept counting to 10 as he read his poetic words, he had practised the whole weekend to speak. Finally! His speech was over and I couldn't wait to leave, I stared at the dusty-mahogany clock by the left side of the room and coughed out the saliva, I swallowed...

"5:30 PM!" I screamed in fear, he had a look of confusion on his face. Obviously, he doesn't understand why I was so shaky and in a hurry. I needed to be home before 6:00 and I remember the last time I came home that late, My parents whipped me all night because of the riot that threatened our city. I grabbed my bag from the couch and ran to his door.

"Michelle, where are you going?" I came to a halt when I felt his hand wrap around my small hands. I stared at his eyes, guilt and pains mixed in his dark brown eyes, I shook my head in fear.

"I..., I have to get home immediately...." She stammered, fidgeting. Noah stared at her "What's wrong? " She squinted her face at his lack of understanding. "It's time for me to get home...Now!" She screamed and covered her mouth immediately, realising that she just screamed at him.

"Ok,...Ok, wait here, let me get the car keys...I will drop you off." Before she could stop him, he ran into his room to grab his keys, she stared at the floor with gritted teeth, praying that he time should corporate with her. 

Noah stepped out of the room in new clothes and his keys in his hands, Michelle stared at his choice of clothes and the scent of his cologne, she was not sure what had made him dress like this or spray his scent just for a ride to her house. Still buried deep in her thoughts, he pulled her fist and ran down the stairs and out of the door. He opened her side of the door and bowed graciously like a gentleman, but Michelle wasn't comfortable with his sudden change of attitude. She smiled forcefully and climbed into the car, buckling the seatbelts immediately. The car engines came alive and roared as they drove out of his streets and into the wide roads. Michelle kept to herself and stayed quiet throughout the drive, while Noah screamed along with the blaring beats of Popsmoke playing on the radio. 

SAVING MICHELLEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें