REDEMPTION.

****|:|DECEMBER 2ND|:|****

ALEX~" MICHELLE DO NOT SPEAK TO ME UNTIL YOU SEND ME THE MONEY YOU PROMISED..., You say you love me and you can't help me, I haven't eaten since morning and I decided to ask for your help and you can't help. Rusty was right about you, and my mom was right about you, I shouldn't believe your words, you keep saying I will send it and still, I haven't seen your help... I should have known that you are nothing like Rusty, Rusty will provide for me the things I need without causing me stress but all you do is cry in your grand and fancy home, complaining that your life is not going smoothly, if your life was not great then how am I to describe mine..."

Unfortunately, This was one of those nights when Alex made Michelle go through hell, He made her feel worse, She sat in the bathtub shedding bitter tears and her small eyes puffing out in a swollen bubble.

MICHELLE~"Alex Please😭😭😭, why are you doing this to me, none of my friends would help me, every time I ask them, they ignore my plead.😖😭"<9:26pm>

ALEX~"Don't beg me,... what about your parents? They have bank accounts and know their pin... So are you saying you cannot send the money from their accounts or do I have to teach you everything?" < 9:27 pm>
            Michelle gasped in fear.

MICHELLE~"No, I can't do that, you know I cannot do that 😭😭😭"< 9:27 PM>
ALEX~"Well then, you cannot help me and I cannot listen to your tears, your tears won't bring food to my table."< 9:28 PM>

MICHELLE~"I promise, I will do everything I can to give you the money and satisfy you."<9:29PM> She pleaded.

ALEX~"Stop! Stop promising me things you can not fulfil. Do not speak to me until you get me what I asked."< 9:29 PM>

     He went offline immediately leaving her in tears, she buried her head under the water in the bathtub, crying till there were no tears left to cry. Michelle remembered one of her friends who said he could offer her help, she searched for his number and sent him a message hoping he would be of assistance.

MICHELLE~"Hi Lucas," <9:35PM>

LUCAS~"Hi Michelle, how are you?"< 9:36 PM>

MICHELLE~"I am ok and you?"
 She cleaned the droplet of tears on her oily cheeks. < 9:37 PM>

LUCAS~"I am good..."< 9:37 PM>

MICHELLE~"Lucas, please can you help me 😖😭"< 9:38 PM>

LUCAS~"Yeah, what's wrong?"< 9:39 PM>
     She sniffed and took a deep breath before replying to his chat.

MICHELLE~ "I am in need of money urgently and I do not have it, I am given a deadline to pay and I am left with no choice..., please Lucas help me 😭"< 9:40 PM>

LUCAS~"Ok,...ok, calm down. You have to do something before I send you the money..." < 9:41 PM>

               Michelle wiped her tears and stared at his text confused. 

MICHELLE~" O..k, what am I to do?"< 9:41 PM>

LUCAS~" You are going to send me your nudes and then I will send the money."< 9:42 PM>

      She stared at the chat's simple lettering. She took a deep breath and heavy sobs racked down her cheeks. She wiped her tears and stared at his message lifelessly, this was her only hope to get Alex back, to make him happy. She stepped out of the Bathtub shivering in fear. She thought if this was the only solution to keeping her relationship her relationship, then she would do it with closed eyes. She blocked her thoughts of going against it and replied to Lucas's message.

MICHELLE~"Ok,...i, i will do it 😔"<9:43PM>

LUCAS~"Good!, I will be waiting."<9:44PM>

    She took a deep breath, and with shaking hands, she clicked the send button, a feeling of deep sorrow washed over her and she couldn't stop the tears from blurring her vision. She had a find a way to make Alex satisfied. She wiped the tears away aggressively but kept on replacing them.

MICHELLE~"📷📷📷📷📷"<9:44PM>

LUCAS~"Nice, send me the bank details."< 9:45 PM>

MICHELLE~"553-1391 - Esther Grayson"< 9:45 PM>

LUCAS~" Sent ✔"<9:47PM>

Michelle sat in the bathtub with her knee bouncing up and down. Her heart lifted with hope, she sent a simple chat to Alex.

MICHELLE~"I have sent the money... 😔" <9:49PM>
 She mounted a quiet prayer.

ALEX~"Haven't seen it, send the proof..." < 9:50 PM>
   She frowned, still confused at the moment, for the reason for the delay.

MICHELLE~" I do not have the proof with me, I could ask for it."< 9:51 PM>

ALEX~"Were you waiting for me to remind you, go get it, I am waiting."< 9:51 PM>

MICHELLE~"Ok😔"<9:52PM>

Michelle hurriedly left his chat and searched for Lucas's name, she couldn't view his profile or his biography, he had blocked her. She couldn't believe her eyes, falling to her knees, she screamed and smashed her palms on the tiled floor, over and over until she felt the sting in her palms. She called his number but there was no response, she shut down her phone and gathered her blankets and pillow feeling hopeless. Where the hell was she going to get this Money? 

"Why! Why me😭😭
   Oh God, please save me, what have I done 😭"

****|:|12:00AM|:|****

Six hours later, she pushed open her room door, closed it behind her and exhaled ticking off her jeans. She stripped out of her clothes as she made her way to her bed then dropped face down on the bed. She rolled on her back and stared at the plain white ceiling.

"Fifty thousand? My nudes? "

She thought of an alternative to what she will do if her nudes leaked on the internet, she thought of Suicide, and Rachael walked in and fell on the bed.

"Amanda, are you crying?" Michelle covered her mouth from releasing another faint sniff.

"No, go to bed." Michelle backed her, gushing herself from crying. Rachael groaned and remained quiet, Michelle hoped she was asleep because she couldn't stand her questions. She picked up her phone and read Alex's message.

ALEX~"You are so stupid ! why would you send your nudes and expect them to send the money...you went to the best schools and you don't even know how to think smart. a problem that rich kids face... I said you should send the money from your parent's bank account and you refused, you insisted that a friend would help you...
       Every time you keep saying 'i promise I will do everything I can to help and exactly you did the most foolish thing...
                  Goodnight, I cannot talk to you tonight so that you wouldn't upset me tonight." < 12:40 PM>

Michelle dropped her phone and mumbled in between her tears.

"I curse this day, I will never forget it because of you, I did something regrettable and you punctured a hole in my heart, every time I seem to help you, you replace my help with sadness..."

****|:|A/N|:|****

X.O.X.O🖤

-What do you think? About this chapter...
-What Michelle did, was it worth it?

-If you are facing anything similar to Michelle, please speak out, speak to someone trusted. Do not be afraid to talk to someone, you are not alone.

VOTE/COMMENT YOUR FEEDBACKS/FOLLOW ME : INSTA: _Krustycaramel & S.a.v.g.e.a.r.tt

-Don't forget to add this book to your library to get updates.

_Krustycaramel🦋🖤