"ALL WE EVER LOVED"

****|:|MONTHS'S OF HEALING|:|****

Every month that passed by seemed long but it was a stepping stone into a new story for Michelle. Since she ever stepped away from life with Alexander Drex(Douglas Wilson), Her life had faced a new chapter, she no longer sleeps with the thoughts of providing and begging for money from friends. Sometimes she sees herself thinking of him and their memories before she found out the real him. She did things she couldn't do when she was dating Alex, she started working on her exercise routines to reduce the thoughts of him and stress, and she saw herself adapting to nature and making the friends she pushed away.
          Michelle spent time writing and discovering who she was, From time to time, she wrote a story of her life from her experience of online dating. Truly, healing took time for Michelle to go through, it wasn't easy, she broke down into pieces and picked those pieces back up, but she never ceased to put a smile on her face and that of others. 

But I digress,

Aside from the healing measures, Michelle's heart still Falls for Daniel Irvine, they might be strangers and friends but she never stopped loving him during her toxic relationship with Alex. Daniel always stayed in her mind but she hid those feelings and loved the devil because she wasn't patient to wait. No matter how many times, daniel would walk out the doors of her heart, she would love him no matter the distance. She sought him as a brother, a best friend and also a lover, something she never shared with someone else.

****|:|4:40PM|:|****

DANIEL~"Hey, I have missed your presence for so long.🥺"< 4:40 PM>

The smile on Michelle's face was nothing like the one she showed whenever she chatted with Alex. These smiles were true and rather not forced.

MICHELLE~"Hi🙃, thank you.😊😊How is school? I heard you are on break,"< 4:42 PM>

DANIEL~"Yeah! I can't wait to graduate, I am tired.🤧"<4:43PM>

MICHELLE~"😂😂"<4:45PM>

DANIEL~"I have missed talking with you."< 4:47 PM>

MICHELLE~"Awwwnn🥺🥺"<4:449PM>

DANIEL~"Yeah!😊 So what have you been up to?"< 5:00 PM>

             Michelle took a spoon of rice and smiled.
MICHELLE~"Well, nothing much. Just there reading novels and eating. what about you?"< 5:02 PM>

DANIEL~"You love books. How do you do that? I can't just see myself reading a novel. Oh nice, what are you eating?"< 5:05 PM>

MICHELLE~"😂😂😂, Why don't you like reading novels? Is it because they are voluminous? Oh yeah, fried rice and shrimp. Have you had lunch?"< 5:07 PM>

DANIEL~"Yeah, I ate noodles and sauce. No!😂😂, I cannot read a book of more than thirty-five chapters, highest a comic book are manageable or a short story."< 5:09 PM>

                   Michelle laughed and giggled all day remembering the old moments she shared with Daniel. All she was afraid of was that every time they grew closer, he would walk out of her life for a long time, it made her feel insecure about everything- LOVE.

****|:|A/N|:|****
X.O.X.O🖤

-What do you think about this chapter? And Michelle's healing days?
-Healing! A stage, a hard time for most girls and boys to face. It doesn't matter how long? When or who will you get over this, with? Healing takes time, yes! But that is the time you should get closer to yourself, and know what is worth more, your life or the relationship that held you.

-If you are facing anything similar to Michelle, please speak out, speak to someone trusted. Do not be afraid to talk to someone, you are not alone.

VOTE/COMMENT YOUR FEEDBACKS/FOLLOW ME : INSTA: _Krustycaramel & S.a.v.g.e.a.r.tt

-Don't forget to add this book to your library to get updates.

_Krustycaramel🦋🖤