RE-UNITE.

ALEX~"GOOD MORNING MICHELLE...
   When you read this text message, do not bother to call me or reply,...
 I don't think I can go on with this relationship anymore. You are too perfect and you can not help me with my problem. It was nice knowing you in this period of time. Look for someone that will love you and cherish you for your beauty and kindheart...
                                               Take care,😔" <6:45AM>

Michelle read his message for the fifth time in that hour, wondering if she had done something wrong to offend Alex. The tears that threatened to fall, trickled down her face, she wiped the tears off and thought of what she would reply to his message.

MICHELLLE~"Alex, Please let's talk about this, i don't understand. Did i do something wrong? What did i say last night, that made you so mad at me. Or is it about he money for your mother's drugs?, I will find a solution to that, i will get the money for the drugs, name it, how much is the money for the drug?  5K?10K?15K?
        Alex, please say something i am so sorry 😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢" <8:20AM>

Michelle's tears increased when she realised that her messages had been delivered but felt worse, when he blocked her number, she exited his chat and dialed his number. Saying a quick prayer, his number didn't respond to the call, she dropped to her knees in tears, for long she had thought someone will love her till the end without leaving her in pieces, she felt like she was at fault for the breakup, Michelle was so blinded by her tears that she didn't know when her father walked into the room.

"Amanda, where can I get the brush for my hair?" Mr Adams walked to the mirror by the window, he turned around when he heard Michelle sniff.

"Are you alright? Why are you crying?" Mr Adams asked, facing her this time, she stood up slowly from the ground and wiped her tears quickly, holding her head, after the much tears, truly she was expecting a terrible headache.

"I am not crying papa..., the brush is in the car." Michelle tried to sound normal but her cracked voice gave her away, she avoided eye contact with er father.

"Your voice and your eyes says otherwise, i just saw you mumbling some words in tears on the ground when i walked in and you are saying that you are not crying...
    Go and meet your mom and explain to her the reason for your tears..." Mr Adams said before walking out of her room. She rushed into the bathroom and sprinkled water on her face to ease up the gloomy look.

****|:|PARENTS WORDS &ACTIONS|:|****

"Your daughter has been crying upstairs..., please help me and ask her the reason why she is crying...," 

Michelle walked down the stairs, evesdropping to her parents discussion, she shook her head in disappointment when she heard her father report the case to her mother, She stopped in front of the door and took in a deep breathe before walking into her mother's study room. Mr and Mrs Adam stared at her as she stood by the door quietly.

"I heard you have been crying,...is that so?" Her mother asked her, irritated by the silence. Michelle stared at the floor, now interested in the patterns and designs.She stayed quiet for long, forgetting that her mother had asked her a question.

"AMANDA! Did i not just ask a question or did i speak to myself?" Michelle flinched at the sound of her mother's choice of tone.

"Yes,Ma! I was crying?" Her mom asked her further questions, aiming the right spot. Michelle stayed quiet, thinking of a lie but nothing came to mine.

"Nothing, Ma!" Michelle lied.
"You can not tell me you were crying for no reason..., seriously? Amanda." 

"It has to do with her phone, where is your phone?" Her father asked from behind her mother. Michelle choked on her saliva at the thought of them finding out the reason of her tears or even reading her chats with Alex. She shook her head in disagreement.