REST.

FLASHBACK TO,

****|:|SEPTEMBER 14TH|:|****

< 12:35 PM>

RING! RING!

MICHELLE'S CELL PHONE VIBRATED IN THE POCKETS OF HER LOOSED PANTS. She excused herself from the class group she was posted in, walking down the school hall, she stared at her phone screen with a straight smile.

"Hello!
   Michelle, do you know who is on the phone?" The deep voice cracked, and Michelle laughed in Amusement.

"Why not, Daniel, I know it's you..." She laughed knowing his voice wasn't hard to forget. Daniel has been Michelle's distant friend online for a year and they knew a little about themselves but yet haven't met each other before.

"Oh my, how did you know,...?" He laughed, and she shook her head in delight.

"Have you forgotten I saved your number and..., I know your voice from anywhere." They both laughed at her description. There was a pause before Daniel spoke up again.

"So, how are you doing?" He exhaled.
"I am good and you?" She asked, chuckling at the end.

"Well, what can I say, I am good too... I just called to check on you and see if today will be a nice day to meet up..."  Michelle remained quiet, thinking of the things on her schedule for the rest of the day. 

"Sure! I will love to meet up...," She smiled.

"Great! Call me when you are through with classes..." 

"No problem, bye, see you later." She ended the call and walked back to class with a smile.

****|:|1:49PM|:|****

"Thank you for the ride." Michelle stepped out of the taxi and shut the door behind her. She turned around and examined the estate gate behind her. She stared at her watch and stood under the sun waiting for Daniel to meet her. She waited not too long counting each car that drove by, she turned and saw him walking out the gate with some other Guy.

"You got me standing under the sun for long." She grumbled with a pout on her face. Daniel and the other guy smiled at her reaction.

"My apologies." He said with a smile.
      "Michelle, this is David, my brother..., David this is Michelle." Michelle waved at David with a smile and returned the smile.

"Nice to meet you." Michelle smiled. Daniel whispered to his brother and he left.

"Shall we?" Daniel asked.
"Yeah, we shall," Michelle whispered. 

As they walked down the road, they talked about the fun things they had experienced.

"I can not believe we wore the same colour of clothes," Daniel smirked. Michelle looked at his clothes and then looked at herself and chuckled. He wore a purple Pullover and a bright pink short, Michelle was dressed in a purple cardigan, a white pullover and pink pants. She smiled at his remark as they walked.

"How were your lectures today?" She looked at him and gave him a stressed smile. 

"It was great, at least I got a long break from school." Michelle sighed.

"That's nice,...I will be resuming school next month and honestly, I do not want to resume school yet." They both laughed.

"You are such a lazy boy." Michelle teased. He pushed her playfully. They stayed quiet for the rest of the journey. Stopped in front of Michelle's estate gates she turned and faced Daniel with a beam.