Chapter 13

It had been a few days since Harry and Louis have reconciled and Louis felt on top of the world. Two boys were always texting or calling, Louis smile has never been any bigger.

Of course Louis' parents notice the sudden change in their son.

"You think he's talking to someone?" Johanna finally speaks up to her husband who was scrolling through his phone.  

"I really don't know. I hope so, just so he can move on from his brother" Des makes himself cringe at his own words. The two were over the whole situation involving their two sons a few years ago, they both wish to move on from it and pretend it never happened but it's hard when consequences from that time still follow them.

"Maybe...just maybe that could help bring Harry back home" Des sighs with a frown, blinking back his tears quickly before his wife noticed, but she did. 

Johanna sat aside the basket of unfolded laundry and moving the folded laundry to their place before joining Des on the bed, wrapping an arm around him.

"He will come back" Johanna reassures for what felt like the billionth time. Even she was losing hope of seeing Harry walk through the front door. 

As much hope Jo has for that dream, she's starting to lose hope for her husband. She confronts and holds Des as he let out a few tears, still mad at himself for letting Harry leave that day. 

"Hurry! Your parents will be home soon" Luke urges Harry who was frantically throwing clothes into a bag.

"I don't see the big deal why are we rushing so much?" Harry grumbles tossing another bag towards his boyfriend. 

"You know d.amn well your parents won't let you leave, especially your dad"  Luke rolls his eyes, picking up the heaviest bags, letting Harry get the other two small bags left. 

The two rush downstairs, Harry was excited, he hasn't been on a vacation in so long. He just couldn't understand why Luke didn't want to tell anyone. 

"Why can't we just tell people where we are going?" Harry asks yet again once the two leave his parents driveway.

"We just can't okay baby?" Luke gives a fake smile. Of course he was worried of running into Harry's parents before its too late. That answer just wasn't good enough.

"But whhhhy?" Harry drags out the words, leaning over the counsel to his boyfriend.

"Because I said so!" Luke snaps causing Harry to flinch and move closer to the door. 

Luke noticed. 

"I'm sorry baby, just a little stress trying to get to the hotel on time" Luke lies straight through his teeth, in reality he was in a rush to have Harry's signature  on their lease. 

Literally zooming through traffic any chance he can, Harry wasn't even aware of the speed, he was still in shock he was screamed at.

He's never been screamed at, ever. His dad wouldn't allow him around those people.

"Are you in a hurry because you're afraid  my parents would try to stop you?" Harry finally asks a little timid. 

"They would try to stop you, you're 18, out of high school, you can go anywhere you please" Luke scuffs, completely over his boyfriends strict fathers rules. 

Des has babied Harry all his life and Luke was ready help the boy grow up, he can't even wash dishes because his father never taught him how. Luke can train him to be the best stay at home boyfriend he wants. Nobody can stop him. 

"Can you at least tell me where we are going on vacation?" Harry continues to annoy his boyfriend with questions.

"We aren't going on vacation, we're moving" Luke says lowly once they stop at a red light. 

"What?" Harry laughs nervously but gets no answer "what do you mean, Luke?" Harry taps his boyfriends shoulder. 

"I'm taking you out of that fu.cking house, you need to grow up. Your dad shouldn't have babied you your whole d.amn life. He was setting you up to fail"  Luke pulls off from the stop, taking a turn down a backroad. 

"You can't just take me from my home!" Harry panics his heart beginning to pound in his chest. 

"I just did"

"Take me home Luke, or o-or I'll call the police right now"  Harry holds up his phone. 

Within seconds Luke grabbed the IPhone, chucking it out the window, Harry could see parts breaking off from the fall, tears fill his eyes. 

"You as.shole! Take me home now, I don't want to go with you" Harry shouts, unbuckling himself, preparing himself to jump out of the car, he knew he would never do it.

All of a sudden Luke slams the breaks and is jumping out of the car, running over to the passenger side, Harry shrunk back in the seat when Luke swings open the door and  soon was  hovering over Harry with his jaw in a tight grip.

"You are my boyfriend, you are going to act like it. You will respect me and do as I say" Luke says through gritting teeth, Harry couldn't help but flinch as the pain on his jaw worsens. 

"Y-you're hurting me" Harry whimpers the tears finally slipping down his cheeks.

"Learn to respect me and know your place, it won't happen again" Luke snaps squeezing Harrys jaw unbearably tight before shoving Harrys head to the side, letting go. 

Harry rubs his sore jaw as the car door is slammed shut an angry Luke getting back in and speeding off. Harry stayed quiet, too afraid to speak in fear Luke would do worse.

Was this Harrys life now?