Chapter 24

*mature content*

"We can't" Harry says lowly not even looking up at Louis.

He wanted to give in, he missed Louis' touch so much, Louis always knew what to do.

"No one has to know" The older boy smirks placing his pointer finger under Harry's chin tilting his head back to look up at him.

Louis could see it all over Harry's face, wide eyes, flushed cheeks; Louis knew Harry wanted him, they both were aching for each other.

After a few seconds of intense eye contact Harry leaned forward and connected their lips. Louis immediately gave in lifting Harry by his waist, allowing him to wrap his short legs around Louis' waist.

"I f.ucking missed you" Louis groans into the kiss walking the two back to the bed.

"Dido" Harry giggles staring up at Louis after he was laid back on the bed.

Louis hovers over Harry peppering the sweet boys face in kisses. He wanted to enjoy every second of this.

"Always so pretty" Louis mumbles almost so low Harry thought he was speaking to himself.

The tension was building with each shared between the two boys, small, sweet sounds leaving Harrys pink lips, driving Louis even more crazy.

"Lou" Harry complained at the older boys slow speed, his body was aching for Louis and Louis just wasn't moving fast enough.

"Patience-" Louis was cut off when Harry sat up pushing Louis on his back by his shoulders straddling his lap. Louis was wide eyed the whole time watching Harry get on top, he could barely process what just happened when he noticed Harry was grabbing the lube.

"I hope you don't think just cause you're on top of me, that you're doing the f.ucking" Louis scoffs watching Harrys movements closely.

"Just shut up" Harry rolls his eyes,pulling off Louis' boxers along with his own clothes, smearing lube on Lou's hard c.ock, Harry could feel himself getting even more hot. He wanted this so bad.

"S.hit..baby" Louis bites his lips watching Harry slide onto his c.ock, his tight heat making Louis grip his waist so tight he was sure there would be bruises; but of course, Harry didn't mind.

"F.uck" Harry whimpers throwing his head back rocking his hips, his hands firmly against Louis' stomach. Sweat was forming quickly on both boys, however, Louis couldn't focus on anything besides the pretty boy riding his d.ick.

Harry had his head back, bottom lip between his teeth and his face was scrunched in pure pleasure, his hips picking up the pace, grinding the tip of Louis' c.ock right against his spot. Louis smirked as he gaze never left Harry, he could c.um by just watching him alone.

"D-daddy" Harry gasped, starting to bounce gently, his dull fingernails leaving red marks along Louis' stomach and chest.

Louis gritted his teeth gripping Harrys waist and flipping the two over to f.uck Harry properly. Harry arched his back, loud cries of pleasure filling the room and not all were the younger boys.

"F.uck baby, you feel so godd.amn good" Louis groans pinning Harry's hands above his head, leaving fresh red mark along his neck. Harry gasped and moaned, his body starting to shake from pure bliss, Louis could feel Harry fighting his hold under his hands but he wasn't letting up.

"Close baby?" Louis whispers in Harry's ear and that was all the boy needed. Harry nodded quickly whispering a few incoherent words before coming undone all over his stomach, some even getting on Louis.

Louis followed almost right after falling next to Harry on bed, both panting heavily. The curly headed boy turned his head to find Lou with his eyes closed, his chest rising and falling quickly.

"I think that was the fastest we have ever f.ucked" Harry giggles getting up and making his way to his bathroom to clean himself up. Louis only lifts his head to watch the boy walk away before letting his head fall back onto the bed.

After both boys were cleaned up they ordered a pizza and begin watching whatever they could find on tv.

"Have you talked to mom and dad since everything?" Louis breaks the silence, looking over at Harry who froze before shaking his head.

"I haven't and I wish you didn't bring them to the hospital" Harry grumbles moving his plate of pizza from his lap to the couch side table.

"I was worried. I didn't know who else to call. I'm sorry" Louis sighs, sitting his pizza down as well "why won't you talk to them?"

"I can't" Harry shakes his head "I left without telling them. I called Des on Luke's phone, we fought. I can't face them anymore" Harry gulps hard, fiddling his thumbs together looking down at his lap.

"He still loves you Harry, misses you, wants you home"

"Stop- I-I don't wanna talk about them anymore" Harry holds up his hand up to Louis. Grabbing his phone once it starts ringing.

"Hey baby" James chirps into the phone happily "I'm on my way angel. I can't wait to see you"

"Me either daddy" Harry chirps in the phone, excited to see his daddy who he hadn't got to see in awhile.

"Uh, James is coming over. You should probably go" Harry says awkwardly starting to clean up the pizza mess.

Louis agrees and gather his things and heads for the door not surprised when there's a knock.

"That was quick" Harry squeals rushing over to open the door.

Except James wasn't there. Luke was.

:)(: