Chapter 16

SO sorry for the long ass wait, this chapter is shit but having severe writer block with this story but hope you all enjoy nonetheless! Please excuse any mistakes. 

With a heavy groan from his lips Harry finally peeled open his eyes, rubbing the sleep away from his eyes.

"Someone is finally awake" Louis chuckles. Harry jumps from the sudden voice, lifting his head from the pillow that was laying on the ground with him.

"What are you doing here?" Harry groans lifting himself up, pulling his tired body onto his bed, sighing in relief at the soft sheets.

"You invited me over. You wanted to have s.ex" Louis sits down next to the hungover boy patting his thigh.

"Did we?" Harry sits up just now looking to see he was only in a robe.

"No" Louis says in a blunt tone as he stands and gathers his jacket, phone and keys. A quiet sigh of relief from his lips, Harry quickly follows his step-brother to the front door grabbing his shoulder.

"You leaving?"

"Well yeah" Louis says dumbly as he opens the door. Harry gives a small smile with a nod as he watches Louis leave. He sighs and leans against the door before feeling a not so good feeling in his stomach.

With a quick locking of the door, Harry rushes off to the bathroom almost falling to the floor as he threw up in the toilet, loud groans and gags filling the empty room.

"F.uck" Harry groans grabbing a wad of toilet tissue to wipe his mouth with.

After brushing his teeth and a hot, long shower the young boy was now relaxing on his couch while continuing his Friends marathon. Even though his sugar daddies were blowing up his phone wanting to see him. His mind was only focused on one man, Louis.

Harry doesn't even remember inviting Louis over last night.

****

"Want to stop for coffee and a snack, love? We still have a few minutes till the mall" James asks softly, placing a hand on Harrys legging covered thigh. 

"Uh, sure, yeah" Harry replies in a quiet voice, keeping his gaze outside the window. He tried to hide how distracted his brain seemed to be since this morning. Hoping a shopping spree would help distract him but forgot James' favorite mall to take Harry to was almost two hours away. 

James noticed the change in Harry but chose to not question it on the drive. It wasn't until the two men pulled into the coffee cafe which was very busy. No shock this is rush hour. 

"Are you coming?" James asks while getting out of the car once he noticed Harry hadn't budged. Harry nods and quickly follows the older man into the busy shop, gripping his wrist and upper arm with each hand. 

"The usual, Sir?" The cashier at the register asks with a smile at the familiar pair, even with the long drive inbetween, the pair were regulars in several places. 

"Well of course" the rich man chuckles before pulling out his platinum card, tapping it on the card reader machine without a care in the world. Even though the order was only a little over $20. 

Harry goes to find them a seat while James stands near waiting for their order. Harry pulls out his phone to keep busy while waiting. He hated how upset he was over no word from Louis. Suddenly he feels 17 again watching Lou drive off to college. 

He hated that feeling. The only good thing of that feeling was being reminded how bad Louis hurt him and why he moved on so quick, not like he had a choice, Luke didn't give him one. 

Harry doesn't talk about Luke to many, even any people at all. He hasn't spoke to Luke since the day he left, he never wants to. 

His mind is pulled from his phone once his coffee and cake pops are sat in front of him. He grins widely before taking a long sip, followed by a bite of the cake. 

"Thank you, daddy" Harry leans forward giving his daddy a kiss on the cheek. James gently cups his chin longing the kiss, causing the younger one to turn bright red.

"Is that what was wrong with you?" James pulls away "needed food and coffee?"

"No" Harry sighs "I'm sorry, i-its just- remember Louis? My step-brother" James nods, his eyebrows scrunching together. 

"Well uh, I drank some last night and e-ended up inviting him over" Harry takes a deep breath "And it just gave him lots of memories of home" Harry tells half the truth, it also reminded him of his first heartbreak. 

"I'm sorry, love. You know we can always go visit but you never talk about them" James rubs Harrys upper thigh softly. 

Harry shakes his head quickly "No, I don't want to" James opens his mouth to reply but Harry cuts him off by sneaking his hand under the table dangerously close to the rich mans groin. 

"Distract me?"