Chapter 7

*mature content*

All three boys stand in silence after Elliot basically demands Louis to leave Harry's house.

"N-no. You can stay here" Harry mumbles after the silence was becoming too much. Elliot opens his mouth to speak but his jaw drops even more when Harry is pulled from him and Louis takes him into a tight hug, lifting the small boy off the ground.

"I know I can. Wanna spend some time with you anyway" Louis whispers in Harry's ear, the younger boy squeaks loudly, wrapping his arms around Louis' neck, kicking his feet a bit once he feels them leave the ground. Louis soon sits him back down after a few seconds, smirking at Elliot, thankfully Harry didn't notice.

"It'll be okay daddy. Just for a bit then I'm all yours" Harry grins turning to face Elliot, who loops his fingers through the front of Harry's belt loops, tugging him forward, connecting their lips.

"I know"

Harry pulls away grabbing Elliot and Louis' hand with each of his, tugging them along, not noticing the glares between the two.

"Finish the tour time"

~

"I can't believe this" Louis grins at Harry who was resting on his lap. After the tour, Elliot was called into work which left Harry and Louis alone in Harry's bedroom.

"Crazy huh?" Harry looks around his bedroom, the sparkle never leaving his eyes.

"So how have you been?" Louis rubs Harry's sides up and down, squeezing his tiny waist every now and then.

"Good" Harry gives a small smile, tracing shapes on Louis' chest, keeping his eyes trained on his own fingers. "Yeah, I'm doing good. I've missed everybody"

"When was the last time you saw them?" Louis' breath gets hitched in his throat as Harry leans closer.

"Luke made me move out a few months after you left, I got into a fight with papa. I-I told him I hated him then I -I left" Harry mumbles, looking back down.

"He misses you. Talks about you all the time. He's not angry" Louis slides his hands around Harry's waist,pulling him closer.

"R-really? What about Jay?"

"They both miss you, we all miss you" The older boy tucks his face in Harry's neck, kissing gently, the fire fueling his body becoming almost unbearable. He needed Harry.

"I've missed you too, LouLou" Harry wraps his hands in the feathery brown hair tugging gently with a whine.

"How much, baby?" Louis bites softly, gripping Harry's hips and pressing Harry against him harder. Harry's eyes flutter shut enjoying the feeling of the familiar thin lips he has missed so much.

"S-so much" The tiny boy whispers starting to roll his hips against Louis, arching his back once Louis begins to push his shirt up, pinching his pink n.ipples gently.

"Louis" Harry chokes out dragging his shaky hands down Louis' chest. No matter how many times he has had s.ex, Louis still makes him nervous.

"I love how responsive you are to me, so hot" Louis lays the younger boy on his back, pulling off his shirt and tossing it to the side, he wraps his lips around one of Harry's harden, pink n.ipples sucking harshly, allowing his teeth to graze the sensitive bud.

Harry lets out a broken gasp, spreading his legs and allowing Louis to rest between them, arching his chest out towards the older boy.

"So f.ucking pretty under me, angel" Louis reconnects their lips.