Chapter 19

TW DV, BL**D, AND MENTIONS OF M*RDER

"Luke?" Harry gasped as his ex-boyfriend in front of him.

"Baby" Luke sighs wrapping his arms around Harrys waist, pushing the two into the apartment, shutting the door with his foot.

"w-what are you doing here?" Harry flinches from the squeeze on his waist, still too scared to push Luke away even after all this time.

"I missed you, you ran off" Luke finally pulls away not being shy in walking around Harrys home.

"You hit me, Luke" Harry doesn't turn to face him, trying to stay as close to the door as possible. Luke doesn't reply, Harry hears his footsteps fading. He took this opportunity to quickly grab his phone and dial the first person he thought of, Louis.

"Damnit Lou" Harry sighs when he doesn't answer. He tosses his phone back on the couch rushing through the house to find Luke.

"Lu-" Harry is cut off when he is pushed against the wall next to his bedroom door, Luke holding his upper arms firmly. His breath was quick, face red, this was all too familiar to Harry.

"Why'd you leave me, baby? I provided for you. All I asked was for some s.ex and a clean house. Why was that so hard?" Luke pleads, drilling his eyes into Harrys with an intense stare.

"You h-hit-"

"I'm not that person anymore, baby please. Please come back to me, I can't lose you" Lukes grip on Harrys upper arm tightens with each word, making Harry flinch. "I never stopped looking, I haven't stopped looking since you left"

Harry opens his mouth to speak but once again Luke cuts him off by repeatedly asking how he affords this place and who is paying.

"You selling your a.ss for money?" Luke gets right in Harrys face, the tip of their noses almost touching. "You're letting other men touch what's mine?"

"I-I'm not yours anymore, Luke. I left, we're over. You need to leave" Harry swallows hard, tears swelling up in his eyes and he swears Luke could hear his hearts rapid beat.

Luke chuckles coldly, shaking his head and backing away from Harry. Who was too frozen with fear to take his chance and walk away. Harry jumps and covers his mouth when Luke punches a hole in the wall right next to his head.

"You aren't leaving me" Luke grits his teeth, both hands balled into fists, veins popping out of his neck and forehead. Harry was starting to feel sick.

"Please-" Harry is cut off with a sharp pain his in jaw, knocking him to the floor causing his head to bounce off the hardwood floor, making him see only black.

****

"L-Luke" Harry coughs, dragging his beaten body to the corner of his bedroom, attempting to escape his rage filled ex. Another kick to the stomach results in Harry coughing up even more b.lood on his white rug.

"You're gonna k.ill me" Harry pleads looking up at Luke through his blurry vision, both eyes almost swelled shut, Harry has no idea how long the beating has went on.

After coming back to, Luke had moved Harry to the bedroom removed his clothes, minus his underwear. Harry could barely move, his mouth was full of b.lood and Luke was pinning his body down on the bed.

"You aren't leaving me by your own will" Luke grabs Harrys curls, pulling him to his knees, leaning down to his eye level "I'll k.ill you before I watch you leave"

Harry sobbed uncontrollably, attempting to push Luke off him but his body was so weak he was only able to hold his head up from Luke grabbing his hair.

"Pathetic. This is why you need me" Luke spits on the boy, dropping him to the floor. Harry braced himself for more hits but was surprised when he heard footsteps walking away and a door slamming shut.

Harry tried finding the energy to pull himself up to make sure Luke had left but instead found himself falling into a deep sleep.

****

"Guess who?" Louis laughs at the familiar hands over his eyes.

"Um. You got me, who?" Louis grabs Saras hands turning around to find her leaning over the bar, a big grin on her face.

"It's your day off, what brings you to his lovely place?" Louis says sarcastically, giving her a quick kiss.

"To see my favorite person duh" Sara walks around the bar, locking her arms around Louis' neck, pressing their lips together for a deeper kiss. "When is your lunch?" Sara hums into the kiss, Louis chuckles, rubbing his hands along her waist before squeezing her a.ss gently.

"How about I just skip lunch and leave early, Marie won't mind" Louis smirks with a shrug of his shoulders, Sara grins and agrees giving him one more kiss.

"See you then"

The last hours of Louis' shift seemed to drag by only because he couldn't wait to see Sara later. His mind was completely clear of Harry until he was going through his notifications and saw the miss call he declined from Harry, not wanting to call he simply sent a text asking if Harry was okay.

Louis clocks out for the night telling his crew goodbye before exiting the building immediately being attacked in a bear hug from Sara.

"It's about time" Sara sighed in relief squeezing Louis tightly.

"I know right" Louis chuckles pulling away and taking her hand in his following him to his car.

"How was your night?" Sara asks swinging their hands in between the two.

"Good" Louis says shortly opening her door before rushing over to the driver side.

Once the two were in the car Sara knew something was up, he was distracted.

"What's wrong? You seem upset"

"We'll" Louis sighs "remember my stepbrother Harry I mentioned?" Sara nods taking his hand.

"He tried calling me earlier today and I ignored it but I haven't heard from him since, I guess it's overthinking"

"You know where he lives? We could swing by and check on him?"