Chapter 9

Shitty chapter cause I'm hungover but you guys deserved one

Not even an hour into the plane ride Harry was whining and squirming in his seat while his daddy read a book, the butt plugs controller tight in his hand turning it up and down to drive Harry crazy.

"Please" Harry groans, nuzzling his face deeper into his daddy's neck.

"Baby doll, I'm reading" James gently pushes the small boy off, smirking at his needy actions. Harry only ignores him dipping his head under the mans arm and crawling onto his lap, straddling him.

"Daddy" the twink huffs one pure frustration jerking the remote from his hand and turning it off, sighing in relief.

James drops his book and takes a tight hold of Harry's jaw, pulling his face closer, taking back the controller with the other.

"Excuse me? I don't like this little attitude you have" James says sternly slowly turning up the toy.

"You're becoming such a spoiled brat you've forgotten respect" turns it up to the middle setting. Harry gasps fluttering his eyes shut and pressing his hips against James', causing the toy to push right against his spot.

"Apologize" James grits his teeth, squeezing Harry's jaw as the toy is moved to its highest setting.

"I'm s-sorry, sorry daddy!" Harry moans his face falling onto the mans chest, quiet whimpers never stop leaving his lips.

"Yeah?" James sits the remote down, leaving it on, running his large hands up the boys small thighs squeezing gently.

"Be your g-good boy, promise" Harry tried to quiet his moans but fails miserably once James presses his bulge up against his plump a.ss.

"You're always my good boy angel" James grunts, softly grinding the twinks hips against his own.

"Please daddy" Harry whines high pitched, his tiny shaky hands reach between the two to grip his daddy's hard c.ock through his work pants. The small boy shudders, his need for the older man only growing more.

"We can't baby" Harry let's out choked whines pulling his hand away, starting to grind against him harder.

"No. Not here. You can wait" James shakes his head lifting the trembling boy off his lap and sitting him back in his seat.

~

After Louis was literally shoved out of Harry's apartment. He went to his car and talked to Zayn for who knows how long about what has happened, apparently Zayn has even met someone he wants Louis to meet soon.

Louis was just now entering his house, his parents sitting on the couch watching television.

"Look who finally showed up" Des grumbles after glancing back at Louis. Jay nudges his side before standing up and rushing over to her son.

"Where the h.ell were you, Louis William?"

Louis cringes at the use of his middle name before answering "with friends" he holds back the information on his little brother, not sure if he should say anything.

"You just left the hospital, I didn't have a clue where you were" Jay sighs, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Mom, I'm twenty one I don't need a baby sitter" Louis shrugs her off and rushes up the stairs. He slams the door to his bedroom before pulling out his phone sending Harry a message.

To H: What're you up to?

From H: Still on the plane. Daddy is taking me to Hawaii. Sorta missing you :(

Louis gives a sad smile, he hated hearing Harry talk about his daddies. Harry was his. Has been since they met.

To H: Aw love, I miss you too. What day will you be back?

From H: Monday morning. I wanna see you but I know my other daddies haven't seen me and they're gonna want to.

Louis doesn't even bother replying. Too frustrated with how many men Harry lets use him. He was trying to understand that this was Harry's life now, he was happy if course that makes Louis happy but he wants to be the reason Harry was happy not some nasty old men that had too much money.

~

"But daddy!" Harry shouts stomping his feet against the marble floor beneath him, his little hand balling into tiny fists.

"I said no, Harry" James rolls his eyes down at the spoiled baby who hates being told no. Harry was begging for an outfit that he already had but he left it back at his apartment.

"But I want it!" Harry huffs again grabbing the outfit shoving it to his daddy's chest. James glares at the small boy placing the outfit back on the rack. He cups the boys shaven underarms, lifting him up and placing him on his hip whispering in his ear.

"You better drop that attitude, little boy." James continues to browse through the store. Harry huffs tucking his face in the older man shoulder, sniffling quietly.

"Harry you're getting at least six new outfits today plus some more" James sits him back down as they approach the checkout counter. Harry throws himself to the ground like a small child that wasn't getting what he wanted. This was not the first time, of course it was inappropriate but Harry didn't care. His daddies spoiled him rotten and when he didn't get his way he gave them hell, none of them mind it, Harry just gets a punishment and something expensive and all is good again.

"I apologize" James says to the checkout lady who simply smiles and gives him his bags. James gives the bags to his assistant who joined them only a few hours ago. He lifts a fussy Harry from the ground giving him three firm spanks to his a.ss.

"R-really wanted that outfit daddy" Harry sniffles pouting up at the older man. James simply shakes his head, carrying the boy to their car awaiting outside, his assistant places their several bags on the trunk, before joining the driver in the front seat, Harry and James in the backseat.

"I should spank you until your a.ss is bruised" James finally snaps. Harry huffs and crawls on his lap, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm sorry" Harry frowns tilting his head "daddy?" James hums in response, rubbing Harry's thighs.

"Can LouLou join us next trip?"

"Who is that baby?" James raises an eyebrow, clearly not remembering Louis from their short encounter at the bar.

"LouLou. My brother. Haven't seen him in a long time. Miss him" Harry nuzzles up to his daddys chest, completely worn out from his fits earlier.

"Maybe. Go on and rest, angel. We'll be back to the hotel soon. Maybe we can go swimming tonight?" James smiles down at his baby, knowing how much he loved midnight swimming, skinny dipping. Harry gives a weak nod against James' chest, falling asleep shortly after they hit the highway towards their hotel.