Chapter 18

Double update because you guys deserve it! Excuse any mistakes. xx

It's been a few days since Louis came over and Harry didn't know how to feel, his heart wants Louis so bad but his brain knows he can't have him. Their parents are married now, they are legal step-brothers.

Harry hasn't picked up most of his texts from his daddies, James being the main one he talks to. Harry was even thinking of cutting off some of his daddies and maybe even taking his relationship with James farther than sugar daddy/ sugar baby. Louis coming around just made sh.it worse. Harry shouldn't be confused but he was.

Harry spent most of the past week, cleaning and getting drunk in the hottub. Louis hadn't attempted to contact him and he didn't blame him. It was probably for best. Harry felt lonely and wish he had friends to hang out with but sadly that was something he was never really good at.

After a lazy day turned into lazy afternoon Harry put on a movie and placed himself back on his couch bundled up in blankets and several pillows surrounding him. He was shocked and startled when many soft knocks came from his door. Hoping it wasn't Louis, his straightened up his couch a bit incase one of his daddies surprised him. He hums a quiet toon as his walks over to his door, looking through his peephole scrunching his eyebrows when the hole was covered.

Not thinking anything of it, his unlocks the door and cracks it open, but it was pushed all the way open before Harry could even react. His stomach dropped and his hands felt sweaty, he could swear he was going to faint.

"Luke?'

*****

"So we on for tomorrow night?" Sara, one of Louis' coworker asks as she throws on her clothes, putting her hair back up in a ponytail. Louis shrugs putting back on his own clothes.

"Maybe somewhere else besides work" She leans in against him, kissing his jaw, placing a hand on his chest. Louis smiles down at her, kissing her forehead placing a hand around her waist.

"I don't know babe, maybe we can try the car. A more fancy option" Louis wiggles his eyebrows causing Sara to roll her eyes and smack his shoulder.

"Only the best huh?" she laughs before the two are interrupted by their boss calling in the back for them.

The two rush back to the bar finishing their busy shift, but still managing to annoy the other in a playful matter. Most of the time. Louis hasn't thought of Harry or he tries not to, he doesn't know what to say or how to even feel.

Sara has been a huge distractions and helpful with Louis trying to actually move on. He knows he has to, he has no option. He ignored Sara for months, ignoring he was still even into women. Its been so long since he was with one, he forgot how much he liked it. The two are only hook ups with casual hanging out after work.

Louis likes her alot but his heart refuses to move on from the curly headed boy. His parents want to meet Sara, Des is beyond happy Louis has moved on and with a girl, his hopes for his other son coming home are even higher.

Louis slept in the next day until his usual 1pm, coming downstairs to a very sweet smell. He grins walking into the kitchen to find his mom making some sort of cake.

"Watcha cooking, mum?" Louis smiles giving his mum a kiss on the cheek.

"Strawberry cake, Des birthday is this weekend but I'm surprising him with a cake tonight" She giggles pouring the batter into the cake pan, placing it in the oven.

"You're in a good mood today, does a certain girl named Sara have anything to do with it?"

"Mum" Louis groans quickly leaving his laughing mother in the kitchen. He hated she was right.

Louis assumed Des was at work when he saw his missing car keys and work shoes. Louis grins once his phone vibrates in his pocket, thinking it was Sara wanting to hang out but frowned when he saw Harrys name lightening up his screen, he quickly declines.

He doesn't hesitate in sending Sara a message inviting her over.