Chapter 25

So sorry for the disappearance! I've had so much stuff going on these past few months including moving. I'm finally stable, still settling into my new place but I'm finally back writing! If anyone is still here thank you for your patience during these past few months. I love you all and new chapters are coming! 

**RECAP**

"I think that was the fastest we have ever f.ucked" Harry giggles getting up and making his way to his bathroom to clean himself up. Louis only lifts his head to watch the boy walk away before letting his head fall back onto the bed.

After both boys were cleaned up they ordered a pizza and begin watching whatever they could find on tv.

"Have you talked to mom and dad since everything?" Louis breaks the silence, looking over at Harry who froze before shaking his head.

"I haven't and I wish you didn't bring them to the hospital" Harry grumbles moving his plate of pizza from his lap to the couch side table.

"I was worried. I didn't know who else to call. I'm sorry" Louis sighs, sitting his pizza down as well "why won't you talk to them?"

"I can't" Harry shakes his head "I left without telling them. I called Des on Luke's phone, we fought. I can't face them anymore" Harry gulps hard, fiddling his thumbs together looking down at his lap.

"He still loves you Harry, misses you, wants you home"

"Stop- I-I don't wanna talk about them anymore" Harry holds up his hand up to Louis. Grabbing his phone once it starts ringing.

"Hey baby" James chirps into the phone happily "I'm on my way angel. I can't wait to see you"

"Me either daddy" Harry chirps in the phone, excited to see his daddy who he hadn't got to see in awhile.

"Uh, James is coming over. You should probably go" Harry says awkwardly starting to clean up the pizza mess.

Louis agrees and gather his things and heads for the door not surprised when there's a knock.

"That was quick" Harry squeals rushing over to open the door.

Except James wasn't there. Luke was.

****

TW/DV towards the end

Harry froze, completely stunned by the clearly upset man in front of him. He goes to shut the door but is stopped when Luke holds his hand out pushing open the door and welcoming himself in.

"You went to the f.ucking cops? Didn't I tell you what would happen?" Luke says lowly and sternly shutting the door behind him.

"Harry?" Louis walks down the hall, stopping in his footsteps when he makes eyes contact with Luke.

"Lou!" Luke smiles, slinging his arm over Harry's shoulder holding him close.

"Get the f.uck away from him"Louis grits his teeth walking towards the two shoving Luke back, Harry stumbled but caught himself on the wall.

"I know what you did. Get out before I put you in the state you left him" Louis continues to step up to Luke.

"Still trying to f.uck him huh?" Luke smirks, running his tongue along his teeth. Harry quickly glances between the two finally finding the courage to speak up. 

"Luke please leave, I don't wanna call the police" the threat was empty but he knew if James showed up with Luke here he would be the one to call the police.