Chapter 2

Harry sighs in pleasure as he rests back in the pedicure chair while having lotion applied to his lower legs, his nails being worked on as well, he felt so relaxed and happy.

After a couple of hours of shopping Harry insisted on getting his nails done, but instead of Greg paying for the nails and the shopping, Greg had to leave Harry a little early for his job, taking Harry's bags to his penthouse for Harry's maid to put away. Harry called up James, who was 28, and James happily gave the boy whatever he wanted.

"Enjoying yourself, Princess?" James walks over to the boy after taking a few phone calls, his light grey suit snug on his body.

"So much! I'm getting a little hungry tho" Harry opened his eyes to look at the wealthy man, a pout on his lips. His sugar daddy steps closer placing a soft kiss to his baby's lips, humming quietly.

"Of course, angel. Daddy was thinking of going somewhere this weekend. Wanna join me?"

"Depends" Harry giggles holding up his nails after the two women were finished "Where?"

"Just the beach, baby" James helps Harry out of the chair, grinning as the boy slips on his shoes, squealing as he looks over his nails.

"Look daddy!" Harry holds up his perfectly polished, sparkly, pink nails in James' face bouncing slightly.

"Gorgeous. Join me this weekend?" James takes his hand after paying the shop before leading Harry out and down the sidewalk, Harry stops in his tracks once he comes across a Starbucks, whining and pulling his daddy into the small shop, James laughs loudly grabbing the boys small hips and tugging his body against his own, kissing the back of his neck.

"Cake pops?" Harry looks back at the taller one, tugging him to the counter to order.

"Whatever you want" James hums continuing to kiss the back of Harry's neck, groaning softly.

"Daddy wants his baby" Harry stumbles over his words as James continues to kiss his neck and whisper sensual words in his ear. Once Harry collects his order, he wiggles from the rich mans hold walking over to one of the high tables in the corner of the shop.

James lift the tiny twink up and places him firmly on his lap, Harry rips open his bag of chocolate cake pops taking small bites. James watches their surroundings as he slides his hand down the back of Harry's skirt into his lace panties, squeezing his a.ss gently.

"Hey!" Harry giggles pulling his hand away and placing it on his thigh.

Only a few more hours of being the spoiled baby he was, Harry was blissfully f.ucked in the bed sheets in the mansion of his sugar daddy, who was currently fast asleep next to him. Harry whines softly and rolls his sweaty body onto James' waking him up by kissing his face all over.

"Angel love-" James yawns grabbing the boys small hips and gently pulling him away "I'm awake, I'm awake"

"I need to go home, daddy" Harry smiles innocently climbing off the bed and beginning to get dressed.

"One more round, lovely" James sits up and reaches for the minx hand tugging him closer. Harry shakes his head and continues dressing himself grabbing his things and exiting the bedroom, James close behind him.

"Is this weekend a yes?" James quickly catches up to the boy was waiting by the door.

"Buy me a diamond bracelet and you got yourself a deal" Harry grinned, laughing loudly as his daddy agrees, lifting the twink up and carrying him outside to his black BMW awaiting them.

Harry's time was never free.

Harry nuzzles his face into his daddys neck, giggling happily once he's placed in the front, leather seat. Harry grins over at James leaning over the middle consul to place a sloppy kiss on the older mans cheek that was covered in slight stubble, Harry's favorite thing.

"Baby doll" James laughs softly and pulling out of the gated community, onto the road towards Harry's apartment building.

"Daddy, I think I want to redo my bedroom" Harry hums,carelessly looking at the window, his eyes sparkling as they pass the fancy, expensive houses.

"We just had your bedroom redone doll, only been a few weeks" James sighs looking over at the overly spoiled baby who simply shrugged his tiny shoulders.

"I know but we did it with a dark pink, I want a light baby pink" Harry whines turning his attention back to his daddy leaning towards him more. "Pretty please daddy"

"Of course, angel" James gives him a soft smile pulling into Harry's house.

Only a few minutes later Harry is telling one of his daddies goodbye before entering his penthouse and immediately begins to strip off his expensive clothing, letting them drop to the floor for his maids to clean up.

He might just be a bit too spoiled.

Harry stops in his tracks once he walks into his livingroom to find Elliot, another one of his daddies sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone.

"Hi daddy" Harry grins rushing over to the man who was 42, and plopping down on his lap causing Elliot to drop his phone. "What are you doing here?"

"Well I do pay the bills here, plus I wanted to see my princess" He wraps his arms around Harrys bare waist hugging his body close. Harry hums in response leaning forward to connect their lips together , Elliot clearly wanted more, it had been awhile since Harry had been with this daddy, a little too busy with the others.

It was a little hard and hectic for Harry to manage all five daddies and give them the same amount attention especially when more than one of them wants him to go on a trip with them. Harry's schedule was always full, it was rare the boy had alone time anymore but he normally didn't mind, he always had fun getting spoiled all day, every day. His daddies just had so much money they didn't know what else to with it.

~

Louis throws his sweaty, shirtless body back onto his bed after yet another Saturday spent cleaning his room. That was all he really did anymore, work, party and then clean up the mess he creates throughout the week.

He missed him, he missed him so much it was driving him crazy. He missed his taste, the way his skin felt under his touch. It was driving him absolutely crazy-

Louis was knocked out of his thoughts once there was a knock at his door, his sat up quickly and called for the person to come in. The door opens and both his parents enter the room, both seeming nervous.

"Everything okay?" Louis bites his lip, watching his parents closely as they sit on either side of him.

"So Des and I have been talking, for a while now. We started thinking about it when you left for college and we have finally made a decision" Johanna smiles at her son, placing her hand on his knee.

"What are you talking about?"

"We were thinking of doing adoption"

"What?" Louis stands to his feet, turning to face his parents.

"Adoption. A teenager, they aren't often adopted-"

"No no, h.ell no" Louis shakes his head quickly, grabbing a sweatshirt and slipping it over his head. "Mum, you're wanting to adopt when you don't have access to any of my biological siblings! Harry hasn't contacted you in two years and you want to bring another kid into this home!"

"Louis William, we have thought hard about this, you and Harry left. We felt like we didn't experience the full parenting-"

"You've raised me from birth as did Des to Harry! No, I don't want another f.ucking sibling when I can't even see the ones I have now" Louis shouts tugging at the roots of his hair.

"Try to understand. Lou. Please"

"How about you understand this" Louis laughs coldly "Adopt another kid and you'll lose me" And with that the angry boy storms out of the house, leaving both parents in complete shock.

//Louis hasn't changed, huh