02

MAIL MIX UP
Consider voting on this chapter!

MAIL MIX UPConsider voting on this chapter!

You didn't expect to be going next door so soon, but when you read the envelope addressed to Sakusa Kiyoomi you were excited. It had been a week since he had moved in and you hadn't found any excuse to go next door until now. It was another sign.

So with a smile on your face and a pep in your step, you took the envelope and walked your way down the hall to the apartment labeled '14B'. You took a deep breath before knocking on the door 3 times and waiting quietly. It wasn't long before you heard footsteps near the door and a click. The sound of the door unlocking.

"What do you want-" The dark-haired man cut himself off when he saw you at the door. The door was only opened slightly.

By the look on his face, you could tell he wasn't expecting you. "Hey, I just wanted to drop this off." You said handing him the envelope. "I think you might have my mail," you added hesitantly while watching as Sakusa'a face distorted into confusion as he took the ent from you and examined it.

"I didn't even notice." He said as he turned slightly and grabbed something from somewhere you couldn't see since he was blocking the way. You tried desperately to catch a glimpse inside his apartment but failed. However, while his head was turned you realized he was topless.

You couldn't tell before since all you could see was his head, but when he turned he opened the door just enough for you to see his bare, and very muscular, back.

DAMN.

You quickly snapped your focus back to his face when you saw him ready to turn around. "I'm not sure I have your mail," he mused as he looked at the name on the envelopes in his hand. "These are addressed to your apartment though," he spoke again, confusion in his voice as his brows furrowed. You were confused for a moment as to what he had meant and then you realized.

The mail was probably addressed to Ayaka Hiyashi.

"Shit." you cursed under your breath loud enough for Sakusa not to hear. "This one is though," he said lifting a green envelope that sure enough had your name on it. He handed it to you and you thanked him but you weren't leaving without the rest.

"I'm pretty sure the rest of the mail is mine," you said quickly before he could shut the door. "Or my bosses at least." The raven-haired male paused and looked at you carefully. "Whose name is on it then?" he raised a brow.

You lowered your head and looked at your feet and mumbled.

"Sorry I didn't catch that," Sakusa responded. "I need you to speak up," he said causing your head to raise and your former giddy expression to fade away. "Ayaka Hiyashi," you repeated louder.

Sakusa's expression stayed blank but his eyes narrowed and he examined your face. You were glaring at him now and impatiently waiting for your mail. "Okay," he nodded handing you the clutter of envelopes. "I won't bother to ask," he says before closing the door giving you no chance to speak or thank him again.