20

TIKTOK INTERVIEW?
Consider voting on this chapter!

TIKTOK INTERVIEW?Consider voting on this chapter!

It was around 1:45 when you guys arrived at the hotel. You spent the entire ride reading a book you had never gotten the chance to start and even finished it in one sitting. You had your earbuds in the entire time to listening music.

You had considered not listening to music and keeping your earbuds out in case you came off as disrespectful, but luckily everyone had some sort of distraction. There were five of you in the car and somehow you weren't cramped at all.

It was like a shorter version of a limo—very spacious inside.

The hotel on the other hand was probably the nicest hotel you'd ever been to. You marveled at the high ceiling in the lobby and the crystal chandeliers. "Woah," you muttered under your breath. "Don't drool over ceilings Y/n." Himari snickered which took your attention away from the ceiling.

You look over to the woman and frown apologetically "Sorry it's just so nice in here." you say in awe. The brunette giggles at your amazement and holds up a keycard. "Here this is your copy for our room, let's go." she smiles before tossing you the key which you surpassingly catch.

Himari was maybe a couple of years older than you. She had short girly brown hair. It wasn't short enough to be a bob though, it was just last her shoulders. She had been working at Bouncing Ball Corp since it was founded and she'd been very welcoming to you the first time you met her.

Every now and then when you'd see her around the office you'd start up small talk and then you'd move on. You needed to have some sort of relationship with her because of things like this.

You'd be rooming with her for the night and if you never spoke this would be awkward. Luckily it wouldn't be.

On the elevator ride up to your room she asked if you were excited to see "a certain someone" play tonight.

"Who?" you asked feigning ignorance. "Oh come on, you know who," Himari said giving you a look like she didn't believe anything you were saying. "That Hianta guy was pretty good the last game if that's who you're talking about."

Himari rolled her eyes playfully, "Alright I get it. You can't say anything—I'll stop asking." The elevator stops on your floor and the two of you get off looking for room number '304'.

When you guys finally find it and Himari uses her key to unlock the door you marvel yet again at the inside. "Wow..." you draw out and Himari glances back at you. "It's nice isn't it?" she questions and you nod while shutting the door behind you.

"Put your bag in the closet we don't need to unpack—pls we're going for lunch as soon as everyone's ready," she tells you and you're confused because this is the first time you're hearing about lunch. "When did we talk about that."