15

ADDING FUEL TO THE FIRE
Consider voting on this chapter!
NOTE - I hope you guys want Ayaka and
reader backstory/lore because you're
getting it next chapter whether you
like it or not! 😛

ADDING FUEL TO THE FIREConsider voting on this chapter!NOTE - I hope you guys want Ayaka and reader backstory/lore because you're getting it next chapter whether youlike it or not! 😛

At around 8 you left work for the train station, and you didn't board your train till about 8:45, When you could board there were only a few seats available. You sat in between two elderly women and kept your head low.

You forgot to bring your earbuds today so you couldn't listen to music to help time move faster. You decided to scroll through Instagram to pass the time silently. You hadn't been too active on Instagram when it came to posting since maybe a little bit after you started working with Ayaka.

Mainly because your social life took a little decline because you got so busy and your college friends had lives of their own. You scrolled occasionally because you followed several of your favorite celebrities, and you loved to stay up to date.

When you opened Instagram you didn't expect to see a new post from Sakusa. It was a carousel post so that meant there were several photos. The first photo was a photo of him and his teammates at the gym. His teammates and him standing in a group half circle and some smiling at the camera—his seemed forced.

You laughed quietly at his expression before swiping to the next photo. Upon seeing it your eyes widened and you suddenly felt flustered. It was a mirror photo—at the gym of course and he was flexing a covered arm in the mirror.

He wore a long black-sleeved shirt that hugged him in the right places and sweatpants. You were starting to be very thankful that his arms were covered because you weren't sure how you'd act if that wasn't the case.

The next photo was a picture of his coffee from earlier in his car. In the middle compartment that seemed to be all so you went to the next slide which was the last one and it was just a scenery photo of the sky. It didn't take you much longer to double-tap the post and you were ready to scroll away but the number of comments intrigued you.

You clicked the comments which were flooded with different variations of people praising Sakusa's looks and others were about...keys? You furrowed your brows as you scrolled through the comments talking about two sets of keys in his cup holder.

So you scrolled back to the photo and your eyes scanned the photos once more. Shit.

You put your phone forms on your lap and begin to rummage through your bag. Your keys weren't there—you had left them in Sakusa's car. You must've dropped them but that meant he put them in his cupholder. Then proceeded to take a photo and post it. Did he know what he was doing?