16

AYAKA AND Y/N
Consider voting on this chapter!
NOTE - via my last note here's my disclaimer
that this chapter will be LACKING in Sakusa
content because it's a flashback chapter
about the reader and Ayaka! K, bye, please enjoy :)

AYAKA AND Y/NConsider voting on this chapter!NOTE - via my last note here's my disclaimerthat this chapter will be LACKING in Sakusacontent because it's a flashback chapterabout the reader and Ayaka! K, bye, please enjoy :)

When you first met Ayaka it was at a coffee shop—which was protected by two men when you first approached. "What's your name?" they asked you and when you responded with your name they let you pass.

The coffee shop was small and quiet it was only you and one other woman besides customers when you entered. You had assumed that was the woman you were coming to meet about the job you applied for. Personal Assitant.

Fresh out of college that wasn't what you assumed you'd be doing but it was what seemed like a good fit for you. So you approached the woman who told you her name was Ayame Hayashi.

So when you approached her and introduced yourself, you were shocked to see Ayaka Hayashi. For the first few minutes of meeting her, you were starstruck when you realized who she actually was. Yet you fight the urge to ask her any questions about herself and let her conduct her interview.

At the end of it all she asked you, "Well I assume you realized who I am so do you have any questions for me?" She asked and you shook your head offended. "Ma'am I don't know what you're talking about," you said, your voice was shaky you had a terrible poker face.

Ayaka smiled and spoke again, "I like you."

You started the next day because Ayaka wasn't lying. She liked you the most out of the ten candidates she had lined up.

You received an email that contained information on her address and how to get let into the holding if someone who wasn't a resident would be stopped and asked where they were headed. So the email told you who to talk to and what to say.

When you did get let in and made your way to apartment 14-A only Ayaka was inside to greet you. "Please make yourself comfortable since you'll be here often," she said while welcoming you in with a smile.

It was early morning when you left and arrived at the apartment. You didn't live too far away—at the time you lived with a roommate who you didn't know that well.

"Thank you so much, Hayashi," you say bending down 90 degrees to bow to the woman. "Please knock it off, call me Ayaka." she insists and you follow her to the living room. The couch was unbelievably soft and you sunk into it immediately. "So, there's not much I need from you right now but you get the gist of what the job entails, right?" She asks you and you nod as an immediate response.

"Of course, I'll run your errands, answer phone calls and emails, whatever else you need I got it."

A couple of months later you'd grown so much closer, it was funny how you went from admiring her as a celebrity to admiring her as a person. She truly was the kindest person you had ever met. You wished all the time you could tell people about her like your friends but you weren't allowed.