14

KODZUKEN
Consider voting on this chapter!
NOTES - 3 chapters in one day...I'm a baller!
there deff might be errors tho

I'm a baller!there deff might be errors tho

The elevator doors shut and Kozume took a step back, now you were both standing side by side. You don't know why, but the atmosphere felt tense and it was definitely only you who had felt that way. Nervously you raised your cup to your mouth to take a sip of your coffee.

"So you and Sakusa Kiyoomi?"

His sudden words not only startled you but almost made you spit out your coffee. You went into a coughing fit trying to recover from the way your coffee ended up going down your throat before responding. "No no, it's not like that those are just rumors." you attempted to clear up with your boss.

You'd never thought in a million years you'd be in this position let alone with your CEO. He only responded with a hum and it sounded as if he wasn't buying your excuse.

Hesitantly you looked to see what floor you were on and you were only just now reaching the third floor. 'How is it possible this ride feels like it's taking ages?' you thought to yourself while cautiously taking another sip of your coffee. "What's it like then?" Kozume asked and you didn't nearly spit out your coffee this time. "We're just friends, barely even that I think."

"You think?" He asks as you reach the fourth floor and you decide to glance over to the man. He was already looking at you with a raised brow and a very skeptical look on his face. "Interesting." he finished with a nod.

You've reached the fifth floor now and you're feeling less tense knowing you'll be separating any moment now. "L/n, right?" Kozume asks and you blink and bite the inside of your cheek nervously. "Yes that's me." you nod.

"Meet me in the lobby at 3, late lunch. Just let Marc know you'll be with me," he tells you. You realize very quickly that he isn't asking you or suggesting. He's telling you that you have to be there. You didn't know much about Kozume but you could tell by how he dressed and carried himself he was a guy with a careless personality.

Laid back even, but he seemed so tense and uptight at the same time. "Okay, i'll let him know," you mumble and now you're on the seventh floor and the doors open. You let out a relieved sigh and try not to acknowledge Kozume for much longer. "See you at 3," he calls out and you stop in your tracks and look back at the elevator.

"See you at 3." you smile awkwardly and wave. The doors finally shut and you head to Marc's office very fast paced. You knock on the door before entering and the man is behind his desk focused on his computer until he sees you. "Y/n! How are you?" he asks with a toothy smile taking form on his face.