whoops

i came back to the table with a greek salad.

"of course your going to get a greek salad" ella said, as she ate her food.

"i love greek salad" i emphasised.

"really? i didn't know!" she said sarcastically as i rolled my eyes.

"i'll get us something to drink" i said, placing down my salad.

"get me some apple juice please!" ella said.

"of course" i said, leaving the table to go back to the buffet.

i looked around, finally finding the drinking machines.

i grabbed two glasses and filled them both up with some apple juice.

just as i was about to go, a figure stood behind me.

i didn't notice the person until i turned around with the drinks, almost spilling them.

"oh my god, i'm so sorry" the person said, moving back.

they had stood really close behind me.

i looked up to see the guy with the sunglasses on his head now, not on his eyes.

his brown eyes mesmerising me.

i looked at him for some seconds.

"it's okay" i said, quickly moving out of the way and leaving as if i were embarrassed.

and i was slightly embarrassed because i almost bumped into him, but i didn't know he would be that close so i don't know.

i went back to the table and handed ella a drink before i started to eat my salad.

we talked for a while but she finished first since she got the food first, so she was complaining how i took forever.

"just go get some more food, this is all inclusive" i said, getting fed up of her impatience.

"whatever" she said, finishing her drink.

i eventually finished and we finally left the restaurant, going back to our hotel room

we got into the e elevator and started talking again.

"what do you want to do now?" ella said.

"sunbathe" i said.

"deal, but will you go to the pool with me?" ella said as the elevator door finally opened on the top floor

she knew i'd say no, i wasn't the type to go into pools anyways.

"PLEASEEE??" she started begging me as we went down the corridor.

"i'll see, i wanna get tanned first and then go to the pool" i said. 

we passed by those same guys.

they were on our floor as well as our corridor, but closer to the elevators than us.

i didn't notice it was them until afterwards when i looked behind me and ella and made eye contact with that same guy i almost bumped into.

he smiled at me, but i turned around, trying to ignore the fact that i was blushing.

ella stayed quiet since we walked past them, and i could tell she got so excited.

i scanned the card as we went back into our room.

we changed into some bikinis.

what you both wore (pick one that you like better and ella wears the other one)

we finished changing and took some pictures that i had later posted to instagram, obviously.

we headed down to the pool with some towels and sun cream.

and no, we didn't see the guys anywhere.

we were in the lift, towels wrapped around our bodies as ella begun to talk.

"you'd be cute together" ella said.

i laughed "what are you talking about?" i asked.

"that guy with the sunglasses."

"what?"

"come on, stop playing dumb, i saw the way you looked at him in that corridor and how your face turned red"

"whatever ella, you called them hot! aren't you talking to a guy back in norway?"

"yeah? but it doesn't mean i can't compliment other guys, besides that norwegian boy is MY type. i just called those guys hot because i knew they'd be your type, and i called them hot to persuad e you to talk to them, because we all know you hate love"

"whatever ella, it's just a holiday crush, trust me, it won't even last a few days! i'll get over it."

ella knew about my last relationship and how one sided it was. i loved the guy more than anything and he didn't show any type of appreciation back, turns out he was using me for my body haha...