application?

i arrived back home, greeting my family.

we talked about holidays and of course i didn't mention the bad things that happened, i didn't want them worrying about me.

i went back to my room, unpacking a bit and falling to sleep quickly.

i work up the next morning at 11am.

i slept for a long time.

the first thing i did was go on my phone, where i had received loads of notifications from someone..

messages
marcus: i wish i could see you
i miss you so much, i'm sorry.
i hope to see you one time.
you've highlighted my days.

i sighed at the messages, leaving him on read.

i wanted to reply but yet again knew i shouldn't, we had left on a bad note.

throughout the day i unpacked my things and did my laundry, but in the evening i received an email.

from: mmteam@email.com
good evening y/n! we hope this letter finds you well.
we have received a request of you becoming a photographer for Marcus and Martinus, if you would like to confirm, we would like to interview you beforehand, please take all the time you need for this, i'm sure our boys would be delighted to have you on our team.

yours sincerely, the MMteam.

i smiled at the email, but wasn't ready.

i was already over thing the interview.

i just had to cut off on the alcohol, and just become a better me.

if i wanted to see the twins again, i would want to see them with an improved me.

i knew i had to get to work with myself.

it's been some months, and i had cut down on drinks, improved my mental and physical health.

took care of my looks, i am now blonde.

and i also took care of my skin, nails, and other things like that.

i dont know if i were pretty though, all those bruises still had left a trace on me.

i was scrolling on my youtube when i came across a m&m interview.

it wa son my recommended.

i hesitated a bit before pressing it.

the interview began with the two boys on a coach, with microphones.

"Hey everyone! it's Norge News today. currently, we are with..... marcus and martinus!" cheers from behind had entered the microphones as the camera panned to the twins who were thanking everyone for the cheers

"so boys... it's your first interview after that tour in greece..."

"yes it has been amazing honestly, fans go crazy in greece" martinus said as i saw marcus nodding.

"how was the hotel?"

"amazing, great views on the sea, amazing pool, amazing people" marcus said.

"marcus- many many pictures.." the lady begun as marcus stiffened up.

"you and a girl?"

"huh?" marcus said.

the lady showed a photo of me and marcus entering the boat.

paparazzi had sneaked up on us.

he smiled at the photo.

"tell us about this girl... girlfriend? friend?"

"well um-" he began as martinus looked at him, giving him a reassuring look.

"it's complicated..." he said.

"what do you mean! you looked so happy with her"

"see.." marcus said "i LOOKED happy with her,  i used to be happy with her. but she left and we haven't talked since.." he said.

"that's a shame.. was she possibly your-"

"no no! she wasn't any girlfriend to me although i had formed a strong relationship with her. i wish we didn't leave on a bad note"

"bad note?"

"she left, pretty angry at me".

"why?"

"it's more personal, but i had injured her accidentally, she looked very- sad of the bruises.."

the lady looked at marcus, a bit shocked.

"bruises?"

"i threw her into the outdoor pool as a joke, when she landed on her back face down, bruisers formed hours later. she was unhappy with the bruising.. i didn't mean it obviously.."

the lady nodded.

"that's sad to hear.." the lady said as marcus nodded.

i sighed, closing my phone off, was i now the topic of his interview questions?

i missed him so much so i didn't look at any other interviews after watching that one.

but another idea had come to me..

should i apply to be their photographer? i mean- it's been like 3 or 4 months..