are you really sorry?

we all ended up getting drinks, ella told me not to get alcohol.

i got slightly frustrated.

"you guys really fucking hate me don't you" i said, walking off to the free sun loungers and then taking a spot.

i took my white button up off and layed there, closing my eyes as the sun got into my eyes.

i forgot my sunglasses, that's why.

i eventually heard footsteps not far behind me and ice hitting some glass.

i didn't bother to shoot an eye and see what or who it was, i just stayed still.

i eventually heard a drink behind placed down next to me, then ella's and martinus chatter went further and further away, then two splashing noises in the pool.

i opened my eyes and covered my eyes.

i saw marcus on the sun lounger next to me, drinking his drink.

he didn't say anything.

i looked down and saw that i had received a cola.

i sighed at the sight, expecting alcohol, and then going back to my old position.

"ella got you that-" marcus started but i interrupted him not long after, annoyed.

"i don't care!" i said quickly.

i sighed, and layed back onto the lounger.

"i'm sorry for leaving you yesterday"

"not your fault" i said.

"it is"

"no it isn't"

"tell me how it isn't"

"because you thought i'd go to my room-"

"that's right. i thought, but i didn't even take into consideration the fact that you'd go to a bar instead, it's all my fault"

"it's my fault for getting addicted"

"addicted?" he said slowly.

"whatever"

"y/n- what do you mean whatever, would you say you're addicted?"

"don't mention it"

"you're eighteen y/n!"

"bullseye marcus i'm fucking eighteen and allowed to drink! there you go, you solved a puzzle that was almost fucking impossible to solve!" i said sarcastically, looking at him.

"you're not funny"

"i'm not trying to be funny, you're just acting as if i'm not allowed to drink"

"you're eighteen y/n, your on holiday and getting addicted to alcohol, you're gonna sit here and tell me that's good?"

"why do you even care if that's good or not, i just met you like 2 days ago"

"i don't care! i care about not only you but your health as well"

"in 4 days i'm going back to norway, we probably won't talk"

"you wanted to be a photographer?"

"forget about it"

"oh so now your declining a job offer because you're fucking addicted"

i looked at him as he looked at me, regretting what he said.  

"i'm sorry-"

"you're not-" i said, standing up and leaving.

"y/n please" he said.

"don't follow me marcus" i said, but he still followed.

i was going down the steps to the beach which was very unexpected of me.

i walked across the sand to the breaking waves as marcus followed me.

"i'm sorry"

i scoffed and continued walking along the waves.

he eventually grabbed my wrists and turned me to face him.

"please y/n"

i didn't look at him, i looked to his right.

i avoided all eye contact.

"i didn't mean to say that"

i stayed quiet.

"say something please"

"whatever" and i broke out of his hands.

i continued walking down the sand peacefully but i knew he was following up behind me.

i eventually walked back to the sun loungers but took the keycard and went back to my room as i heard both martinus and ella calling out for my name.

but i had just ignored them and went towards the elevator.