doubting

me and ella got ready with the intention of not really going in the pool or sea today but just enjoying the activites.

it was pretty hot so we did wear bathing suits anyways.

we wore matching bikinis and went to breakfast with a casual top over it

we both ate the pancakes and i've probably never had such good pancakes in my life.

i also tried the greek coffee they had... it was strong but i still drank it.

we finished our food and started to walk around the hotel, getting lost along the way.

it was pretty funny though.

we ended up taking pictures and i finally posted something on my instagram.

i usually only posted on my story but today i decided to post something on my PROFILE.

y/n_: ☀️☀️liked by ellaxx and 482 others

y/n_: ☀️☀️
liked by ellaxx and 482 others...

comments:
ellaxx: creds to me 😋😋
ellaxx: MY GORGEOUS BEST FRIEND

load more

i surprisingly got lots of likes, but that didn't matter anyway.

we made our way to the billiards after taking some pictures and started playing.

we also got drinks from the bar. we obviously took pictures again.

and i had to get that mock tail i got yesterday, it was really good.

we were playing, and i kept on winning.

it came to the point where ella gave up, and ended up making me play by myself, but they wasn't a problem, at least i could practice my precision.

she had about 3 bottles of sprite and downed them one by one.

she left me shocked.

we eventually finished playing and went to the bar, sitting on the stools.

i then felt someone putting their hands around my waist and hugging me.

i didn't know who it was but the cologne from yesterday reminded me of marcus.

"hey" he said, hugging me as ella looked at me and smiled.

he went over to ella and hugged her too.

"how are you?" he asked.

martinus later came to the bar as they both stood behind us.

"we were thinking maybe we could go on a walk?" martinus said.

"that would be great" ella said, not wanting to hear my answer and instead dragging me to my feet.

"okay but where?" i asked.

"the beach" marcus replied as ella and martinus had already started talking.

"okay" i said as me and marcus follows up behind them to go outside and down the steps to the sand.

"did you bring a towel?" marcus asked.

"why would i need a towel?" i laughed.

"wha- nevermind"

"if going into the sea is crossing your mind, don't expect me to join!" i said.

"why not?"

"i hate the sea"

"what do you mean?"

"marcus do you know how scary it is?"

"right.. but if i went in with you would you be as scared?"

i smiled "yeah.. i still would"

"oh come on!"

we looked around and saw ella and martinus already chasing eachother like little kids.

i sighed and rolled my eyes.

"they're so childish" i said.

"why can't we enjoy ourselves?" marcus said.

"is a walk not good enough for you? your brother suggested it.."

"yeah- but.. the whole point of the walk was to eventually have fun and run around on the sand and in the sea as the sun would set"

i scoffed, "you got the wrong person for that then"

"come on y/n you just turned 18, why can't we have a little bit of fun?"

"i can have a little bit of fun after some alcohol" he burst out into laugher as i continued.

"and not running around like a fucking baby, i'm not trying to get sand in my hair today"

"okay... we'll i'll go have fun with them then! would you mind?"

i smiled, "no" and turned around to go back up the stairs.

"y/n where are you going?" he asked.

"to my room?"

"why?"

"why?" i laughed.

"why should i be walking down the beach watching others have some sort of fun?" i carried on walking until he caught my hand and quickly turned me around.

"i'll stay with you"

"no it's okay, if having fun with them is better then just go to them, i don't want to ruin your fun"

"don't doubt yourself"

"i am! okay im going! have fun!" i said in a happy tone as i let go of his hand and continued going up.

and this is what i didn't want to happen.

i feel like my crush for him just kind of disappeared, and i knew it would happen eventually because those holiday crushes don't last long.