re-experience

i sighed, letting go of the door as it swung open.

i don't know, marcus was there slightly worried, and i don't know why.

"what" i said, going back to the sofa

"i can't say my goodbyes to you on a bad note" he said, sounding pretty desperate.

i fake smiled, as he made his way to the sofa. i stood up and went to the full body mirror, lifting up my shirt slightly to see if i had tanned.

"what's that?" he asked.

"what's what.." i said.

"what's on your back?"

i was confused, as he walked up to me and i pulled my shirt down. 

"no wait" i said, lifting the back of my shirt up, and a worried face forming on him.

"what.."

"um-" i pulled away from him, now looking back at my back on the mirror.

i looked at my spine and shoulders, which looked like they were bruised.

my eyes teared up, i didn't want to have these bruises. i knew it would affect the way i looked.

my bruises were ugly, i hated them.

"boo boo marcus, that's what happens when you throw someone in a pool, now get the fuck out" i said.

i was so mad at him, now i'm going back home as if i were abused here in greece.

maybe i was abused by alcohol, but it wasn't so visible.

this bruising on the other hand... it was awful.

i went to the front door, opening it for marcus, who i had dragged by his shirt.

i pushed him out of the front door before slamming it shut aggressively.

ella came out of the bathroom, hair damp, but in her airport clothing.

"what happened?" she asked.

i turned around and lifted my shirt as she gasped.

"was it marcus?"

"no, it was all of you, martinus and marcus and YOU. you're fucking plan now has me in pain and bruises. i only realised now how stuff my back is" i said; making my way to the suitcase and lifting up.

"let's go" i said, avoiding all eye contact with ella as i went out to the corridor.

she later came out and we walked down the corridor.

she knocked on someone's door and i looked back to see it was marcus' door.

the door later opened, and i had been standing far away from it, waiting for ella.

"are you guys going?" martinus asked.

"yeah!" ella said, as they immediately hugged.

"ella-" martinus said looking down the corridor to fine me on my phone.

he came to me, wanting to hug me.

i put my hand on his chest, so he wouldn't get any closer.

"go martinus" i said.

he looked at me confused, i sighed.

i moved out of his presence and continued going down the corridor until i felt a hand on my back, which made me flinch in slight pain.

"fuck-" i whispered.

"oh- sorry, what happened to your back?" martinus asked.

"just go" i said, continuing walking down the corridor.

martinus sighed.

he then went back down to his room as i stopped and looked back, waiting to see if ella had finished saying her goodbyes.

i made eye contact with marcus, my eyes slightly tearing up.

i looked away, pressing the button on the elevators.

ella had hugged them one last time before coming down.

"why didn't you say-"

"shut up"

she sighed, as we walked into the elevator.

we went down to the lobby,

we then waited for a coach to pick us up, and back we went to Oslo....

it was 9pm in Oslo, i missed but didn't miss greece.

i loved spending time in the sun but hated what i had come back with, bruises, an addiction, but the worst thing i came back with was a type of love for a guy that had done me wrong.

i had let him down with my addiction, and even if he says he was exaggerating, i'd say it's an addiction.

i wish i was more lively, i wish i said goodbye, i wish i went back to my room on that specific night.

i just wish i could experience greece again.