phone call

the rest of the car ride back to their apartment was pretty quiet, we were all listened to the music through our headphones anyways

when we got back to their apartment, i had to start getting ready to leave.

"marcus where are my clothes?" i asked.

"oh. here" he said, handing me my clothes.

i changed back into my old clothes, while folding marcus' clothes that i had worn before.

"thanks"
i said, as he turned around to face me after covering his eyes and turning away.

he sighed "so you will be going?" he asked.

"mhm.." i said, "unfortunately"

"it's okay, we will tour soon, our manager will send you everything and stuff, so we will see eachother pretty much everyday in a couple of months." i smiled as he talked.

"what?" he asked, noticing that i had been looking up and staring at him.

"oh nothing, your eyes a pretty" i said, which made him smile harshly and blush.

"okay- i have to get going" grabbing the keys from my pocket and walking down the corridor to say my goodbyes to martinus who was in the kitchen.

"i'm going martinus" i said in a sad tone.

"nooooooooo" he said, making me laugh.

"you'll see me soon, i promise" i said.

he walked up to me and hugged me.

"come on" he said, leading me to the door and opening it.

i stepped out, looking at both of the twins that had been on the other side.

(this is what i imagine when i type this story)

i sighed, as they both came into hug me tightly after.

"we will reunite soon"
martinus said.

"let's hope it's soon"
i said.

they both smiled as i started to go.

"bye boys" i said, quickly going back and both kissing them on the cheek before going down the stairs, hearing the door close shortly afterwards.

i ran back to my car and started to drive home.

i hope i'd get home and make my parents proud.

"mom, good news" i said, walking through the front door as she closed it behind me.

"did you the the job?" she asked, as i nodded, making her jump.

"FINALLY" she said.

"oh shut it!"
i said playfully as we hugged.

"will it be work from home?"

"no mom, lots of travelling" i said.

"oh god! i thought i could maybe see my daughter" she said.

"you will mum! i promise, but i will eventually also move out.." i said.

"i know sweetie.. i know, just move out when you're ready though, okay?" she said, as i nodded and went upstairs to my room, taking a shower and then getting ready for bed since it was already 7pm.

i finished showering and noticed a missed phone call from marcus, so i called him back.

"hey!" he said.

"hey! sorry i was showering" i said.

"no worries, no worries..."

silence fell before he spoke.

"i miss you already" he said, making me laugh.

"i miss you too.." i said.

"more, even" i added.

"no y/n, you don't understand how much i wish you could still be here"
he said, making me blush

"then live with me" i said

"what?"

"live with me"

"are you being serious"

i laughed
"no no, i'm not" i said.

"oh" he said, as if it was a sigh of relief.

"why?" i asked.

"oh nothing"

"i wish i lived closer to you"

"do you know where we live?" marcus asked.

"no, but i know it's far since we barely see eachother.

"trofors"

"oh wait, you told me"

"i did, how could you forget?" he asked.

"i don't know, i guess that interview brainwashed me" i said, making him laugh.

"i can't talk for now, i just wanted to hear your voice, goodnight y/n"

"goodnight marcus, stay safe" i said, ending the call as butterflies filled my stomach.

i went to sleep, thinking about marcus.