back again

we came back to our hotel room, and the second that door closed, i burst into tears.

i went under the covers as ella did as well, comforting me.

"it's my fault i shouldn't have drank so much"

"no y/n it's okay, you got carried away and that happens"

"it's not okay! someone i was meant to work for us now making songs about me!"

"at least you know he cares"

i stayed quiet and calmed myself down.

"please don't tell him this, at all, don't mention the fact that we heard them from miles away.." i said.

"i won't! but how will you develop and make your relationship with him stronger?"

"that's what i mean, he was probably quiet all day, there's no way he'd want to talk to me, we also argued a bit before he left for the concert"

"you argued?"

"we just didn't agree and left on a bad note.."

"just? i'm praying you guys work out because at the moment, both of you are in a bad position"

"we are leaving in four days ella, we won't work stuff out in those 4 days, or theeee actually since we leave on the fourth day"

ella now stayed quiet.

"i'm gonna shower" i said, leaving to go to the bathroom with my pyjamas.

i took my shower and changed into my pyjamas before doing my skincare.

ella asked to use the bathroom and so i let her.

afterwards i didn't lock the door in case she needed anything, so i did my skincare with the door slightly opened.

that wasn't until there was a knock.

"who's that?" i shouted out of the bathroom to ella who stood up to get the door.

"i don't know!" she said.

i heard the door opening slowly.

"oh hey!" she said.

"heyy" i heard a familiar voice. i realised it was martinus.

"hey" another voice said, it was marcus.

i saw their figues at the crack of the door, they were facing away.

"is y/n okay?" martinus asked.

"oh yeah, she's in the bathroom"

i washed my face of really quickly and then heard the door creak open slightly.

i patted my face with a towel, now looking at martinus who was towering over me in the mirror.

"hey" i said.

"how are you?" he said, hugging me.

"not so well.. but how are you?"

"what do you mean not so well?"

"oh nothing, don't worry, how was the concert?"

"really um- fun" he said, slightly embarrassed.

"that's cool" i said, applying cream as we heard marcus talking to ella outside.

"what are your plans tomorrow?" martinus asked.

"ella!" i shouted.

i heard marcus stop talking.

"what?" she said.

"what are we doing tomorrow?" i shouted again.

"i don't know! why?"

"oh because martinus is asking" i said.

"oh! i don't know, we can spend the day with eachother though!"

i looked at martinus through the mirror as he smiled and nodded.

"okay!" i said.

i finished doing my skincare and folded my clothes as martinus went out to talk with marcus and ella at the sofas on the opposite side of the room.

i finished folding my clothes and came out of the toilet with my hair still wet.

i saw marcus was looking at me whilst martinus was talking with ella.

i avoided any eye contact, gulping as i bent down to put my clothes away back into my luggage.

i contemplated whether or not i should go and sit down next to them.

"come here y/n" ella said, patting the seat in between her and marcus.

i smiled awkwardly and waddled to them, sitting down next to her and marcus.

it was awkward, but i didn't want to seem rude and say no.