surprise

"one last question y/n"

"what's up?"

"how's you and the twins?" the manager asked me.

it's like everything around me had blurred our and it was only me and the manager.

i gulped, tensing up.

"i wish i could tell you.." i gulped again as the manager motioned me to continue.

"i wish i could say i left greece on a positive note with them"

he looked at me, slightly concerned.

"but... if you get this job, how will you build a friendship with them?"

i leaned back on my chair, relieved.

"oh i wish i could tell you, i wish i could tell you how much i regret leaving them on a bad note." i said.

he smiled.

"would you be happy to see them?" he asked.

"of course i would, i just feel like they would hate me"

"we wouldn't hate you" i heard a voice behind me say.

i quickly turned around to see the two boys i haven't seen for 3 months.

i gasped, turning back around and curling up into a ball.

"oh my fucking god" i mumbled, making everyone laugh.

i stood up, turned around and saw the two boys towering over me with big smiles.

i had just had my face covered the whole time before i exhaled in relief and moved around the chair to hug them both as clapping emerged from every corner of the room.

we let go, and i looked around, finding many more people in the room with us now

"uh- sine when?" i said, a bit shocked when seeing many faces.

"we all sneaked them in during your interview" the manager said.

"oh my god- did i sound bad?"

"of course not, after all, you're personality is amazing and-"

"you got the job y/n" marcus said as i looked at him, a massive smile forming on my face.

i hugged him again quickly and motioned martinus to join as everyone awed.

"thank you" the manager said, handling me some sheets of paper, as well as his phone number and other things like that.

"that's for any plans in the future" he said, pointing to his phone number.

i smiled and nodded.

"thank you" i said.

"well i have to get going.." the manager said, quickly saying his goodbyes and leaving.

the lady which had also been in the room followed after the crowd of people who started to leave after the manager.

"you need some private time?" she asked as i looked at the twins, slightly confused.

they both nodded quickly as the lady smiled.

"is that okay y/n?"

i blanked out for a moment but then said "yeah yeah, of course now worries" and the lady smiled again, even brighter, and closed the door.

i gulped when the doors closed, now turning for the twins who were towering above me.

i was pretty nervous regarding the fact trust i have left greece on a bad note.

i looked up at them, and they were both smiling.

they both hugged me so suddenly i gasped for a split second.

"we missed you" martinus said.

"i missed you guys even more"

they both pulled away, looking at me .

"you've changed.." marcus begun.

my smile faded, he seemed serious.

"in a good way" he said, another smile showing.

"god i though you meant i changed in a bad way" as we all laughed.

"how have you been after greece?"

"not the best honestly, i've been arguing with my family a lot"

"about what?"

"me struggling to get a job, and i now have one but- i just know my family will tell me to get a proper job" i said, quickly.

"why are you talking so fast, are you in a hurry?" martinus asked.

"me? um- i just need to drive home, it's a good hour or so and i'm pretty tired already.

they both looked at eachother and then back at me as marcus begun.

"can you stay in Oslo for the night?"

"what do you mean?"

"as in- stay here, for the night instead of driving home?"

i thought about it.

"i could but i'd need to find a hotel to stay in"

"oh but no, you don't" martinus begun as marcus looked at him, smiling.

"what?" i asked, puzzled.

"we have an apartment, but-"

"but the problem is there's only two beds, i can sleep on the couch though" marcus continued.

"oh no, don't worry then, i don't want you to sleep uncomfortably"