little space

"it's okay"

"just sleep in the bed" i said to marcus, going down the hallway to get to the couch.

and yes, they took me to their apartment.

i headed for the couch and as i was about to spread my blanket out, marcus caught onto it and yanked it from my hand, going back down the corridor to his room.

martinus was leaning on the door frame of his room which was in the middle of the corridor 

he kept on looking at us, running up and down the hallway, arguing who should sleep where, he found it funny.

"marcus!" i shouted.

"i'm sleeping in the living room!" he said.

"no you're not! i am!" i said.

all of that entertained martinus.

and to be honest, it was funny, it wasn't serious arguing, it was that type of arguing your parents would have with their friends when entering the house and whether or not the guests should keep their shoes on or not.

marcus eventually settled my blanket down as i was leaning on his doorframe, hands crossed as i was pretty frustrated, just looking at him and his long blonde hair flapping around as he layed the blanket out to every corner of the mattress.

"voila" he said, revealing the bed to me.

"goodnight" he said, winking at me as he grabbed his pillow and made his way to the door, which i had been leaning on.

"not so fast" i mumbled, grabbing his shirt and pulling him back to the bed, where i had pushed him.

he was laying down on the bed, on top of my blanket.

"get comfortable" i said.

"why-"

"it's fine" i said.

i went to the door.

"get your blanket" he said

i turned around awkwardly, "right".

i went up to him as started to get off my blanket, but before i knew it, i was laying on top of him.

he had pulled me down on top of him.

"is this okay?" he asked, sliding my hair behind my ear away from my face as he looked at me.

i blushed, "i don't see why this isn't comfortable" i said, making him smile as he pulled the blanket over us.

"this bed is pretty small, so it's fine if you want me to go to the living room"

"i like your company" i said, snuggling into his chest as we settled back down to sleep.

"hey where is the entertainment gone-" martinus said.

marcus quickly pulled the cover over me, covering my head.

"um-" he said.

martinus laughed, "sweet dreams you two" and then the door closed.

marcus uncovered me.

"what was that for?" i whispered as the lights went off.

"i don't know; i just got nervous"

"doesn't martinus know we have a thing?" i asked marcus.

"excuse me-" marcus said.

"what?" i said, with no filter.

"we had a thing?" marcus asked.

"oh come on, stop acting dumb marcus, you CANT tell me that the way we looked at eachother on that holiday was the way friends would look at eachother, and that night out when you took me on that boat wasn't romantic, because it was!" i said.

he smiled as i got slightly frustrated.

"i like it when you're mad" he said, looking at me.

i rolled my eyes playfully and smiled slightly before placing my head on his chest again.

"night" i said.

i then felt a peck on my head, realising marcus had kissed me.

"goodnight babe" he said, making me blush uncontrollably.

the door opened as i had heard it.

i opened my eyes slightly.

i realised me and marcus were in a position where my hands were around his neck as his face was on my chest and his hands were around my waist, pulling me in close.

"good morning- oh" martinus said, realising how close me and marcus were.

i quickly tried to pull away but failed as marcus was still asleep, and somehow still strong enough to stay in that position without moving, like he was glued to me.

"it's the bed- it's small" i said to martinus who was smiling.

"excuses excuses, you guys are cute anyways" he said, making me blush.

"um- what do you want?" i asked.

"oh, breakfast, the two of you?" he pointed at me and marcus.

i started to shake marcus awake until his brown eyes looked at me, slightly confused but also excited to see me.