Chapter 9

Omniscient

Ariana's eyes met Amari's body as she opened them. Ariana sat up in her bed, covering her nude body with her comforter. She wiped her eyes and began to check her phone to see the time. It was 11:00 a.m., which was late for Ariana.

Ariana removed the covers from her body and got out of bed. She then grabbed the Plan B that was sitting on her nightstand and opened it and took it. She wasn't a person that needed water to swallow pills.

Amari stirred in his sleep, preparing to wake up. Ariana's movements from getting out of the bed and moving around the room had waken him.

"Good morning." Ariana greeted.

"Morning."

Ariana entered the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. Amari followed her, using the bathroom.

"What?" He questioned, seeing Ariana looking at him as he peed.

"Just whip it out huh?"

"You act like it wasn't just in your mouth last night." Ariana sucked her teeth at his smart remark and continued brushing her teeth.

After Amari finished using the restroom he washed his hands in the sink Ariana wasn't using and headed back into her bedroom. He was about to head home since he had to go to work later.

"I'm about to head out." Amari informed Ariana, putting on his Nike joggers.

"Already?"

"Yeah, I got to go to work."

"Oh okay." Ariana began washing her face.

Amari continued putting on his clothes and grabbed his car keys and wallet.

"I'm about to head out." Amari stepped into the bathroom after placing his clothes on.

"Alright, I'll walk you out." Ariana followed Amari downstairs and to the front door.

"See you later, thanks for the Plan B." Amari smirked, pulling Ariana in for a hug.

"You ain't got to thank for me that." He laughed. "But do you get what I was telling you last night?" Amari questioned. Even though, they'd had sex, he still hadn't forgot about why he had made the trip to her house.

"Yeah, I shouldn't have acted like that in front of my friends. I apologize for that." Ariana said genuinely.

"I accept your apology I guess." Ariana rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, I'll see you later."

"Alright." Amari grabbed Ariana's chin giving her a kiss before headed out to his car.

After Amari left, Ariana headed back upstairs and put on some lounging clothes. Since today was Saturday and she had nothing to do she was going to clean up. First, she took her bedding off of her bed and put them in the washer. She then went into the bathroom and began wiping things down. Her bathroom wasn't really messy, she was a neat person. She only needed to clean her shower and tub, wipe down her mirrors and counters, and clean the toilet. She didn't have to mop and sweep, she paid someone to come do that. She wasn't lazy or anything, she just couldn't get her floors as clean as they could.

While cleaning up she called Tasha, she had to fill her in on everything that had happened.

"Hello." Tasha's face popped up on Ariana's phone.

"Hey." Ariana greeted her.

"Why your frontal fucked up?" Tasha frowned. Ariana's hair was usually laid, so seeing her frontal lifting was surprising.