The Eye

After the very touching heartfelt conversation with five we went to the company. This time we were in an office not the lobby.

Klaus sat in the chair in Reginalds old clothes.

"Like I said to your son and daughter earlier. The information we have is strictly confidential. Without the clients consent I simply cannot-" the doctor spoke

Ew. daughter? Who the fuck came up with this cover story? Klaus. I bet on my life it was him.

"We can't get consent if you don't give us a name." Five spoke through gritted teeth.

"We'll that's not my problem sorry. We'll there's nothing else I can really do so-" the doctor said

News flash its about to be your fucking issue buddy

"What about my consent?" Klaus asked quizzically

"Excuse me what?"

"Who gave you permission to lay your hands, on my children" His voice breaking while pointing at me and five.

Oh god have mercy Klaus has a plan. When that man thinks of an idea or a plan, you take it with a grain of salt.

"What?" Everyone asked

"I didn't touch your kids" the doctor replied

"Oh really then? How did he get that swollen lip then? Or how did she get that black eye?"

Haha excuse me. WHAT.

"Klaus you lay a hand on me and I will promptly cut it the fuck off later." I whisper yelled at him.

"They don't have any injuries" the doctor replies confused

Klaus swings at five hitting him right in the mouth. Quickly looking twords me, still in shock of the fact he actually hit five. Klaus then proceeds to punch me in the eye making the world spin and all colors drain from the world.

"I want it. Name please. Now." Klaus demands leaning on the doctors desk.

I stumble towards five to make sure he's okay. I gently put my hand on the side of his face to inspect the damage.  I brush my thumb over his lip, he winces in pain.

"You alright?" I whisper. He gives me a short nod, then gives his attention to Klaus. Who's definitely looking at that snow globe a little too much.

"You are crazy"

Klaus laughs softly.
"Oh you have no idea." He picks up the doctors globe and inspects it.

"Peace on earth that's so sweet" Klaus smiles as he looks at it before quickly smashing it against his head. Glitter and glass flies everywhere. He doubles over in pain and groans from the pain he's in.

"God that hurt" he groans

"no shit Klaus you hit yourself in the head with a goddamn snow globe." I reply.

The doctor hurriedly picks up the phone to call security Klaus takes the phone from the man.

"What are you doing?!"

"There's been an assault in Mr.Bigs office. We need security now SCHNELL." He yells and hangs up the phone. We all look at him as he groans on pain.

"Now here's what's gonna happen grant."

"It's...Lance"

"In about 60 seconds two security guards are going to burst through that door. Their gonna see a whole lot rather blood and wonder what the hell happened. And we're gonna tell them that YOU beat the shit out of us." Klaus let's out a shaky breath