"I need a drink"

Y/N POV

I sat crying for a bit longer before I finally collected myself. I sang a song to help mend the statue before I went back inside.

*Flashback*
17 years ago

Father and Vanya stood at the top of the staircase with all of us down at the bottom. He blew the whistle signaling for us to start.

I was behind everyone, Five spacial jumped in front.

'Two can play at that game'

I hummed a tune and they all froze, I got up 15 steps ahead five then let them continue.

"Thats not fair Five and Y/n are cheating!" Luther yelled

"They adapted!" Reginald yelled back

*end of flashback 1*

*flashback*

Diego sat in the chair as he got his wrist tattooed. Klaus and Allison crying in the corner. Mother tried going over to comfort him but he pushed her away. He sniffles, tearing up a bit.

I grabbed fives hand for comfort, I've never really been one for needles. He squeezed my hand in a reassuring way. I looked and smiled at him. I looked up at the stairs and saw Vanya, she held a black marker. I smiled and help up a one.

After the excruciating pain, I went up to her and drew the symbol for her.

"You'll always be one of us, no matter what V."

She smiled and hugged me.  I smiled and hugged back.

Reginald sat in another room viewing our brain waves.

Then it started beeping rapidly

*end of flashback*

I walked to the staircase, and saw as Vanya started leaving.

"Be safe V! I love you!" I yelled

She looked over and smiled brightly.

"You know I will. Love you too Sis, its great to have you back. We missed you." She said as she walked out. 

I headed off to the kitchen, I need proper food and something to drink.

I arrived at the kitchen and saw five searching the cabinets.

'You have to be fucking kidding me'

Allison walked in a little after "Have you guys seen Vanya?" She asked

"She left a little while ago" I responded

"Thats unfortunate!" Five replied

"Don't be a prick five" I told him as I searched for food

"An entire square block, 43 bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, but no, not a single drop of coffee." He said irritated

"Dad hated caffeine" Allison told him

"He hated children too and he had plenty of us!" Klaus slightly chuckled.

I genuinely laughed, thats potentially the best thing I've heard all day.

"I'm taking the car" Five said looking down before he started waking off. I started to leave as well, im hungry and I need food PRONTO.

"where are you two going?" Klaus asked looking at five

"To get a decent cup of coffee"

Klaus then looked at me

"To get food, im hungry." I replied softly and quietly