I Heard A Rumor

On the way it starts heavily raining. The sound bringing me slight comfort. I've grown used to the rain, what was once scary, now gives me great comfort. My mind keeps drifting to Five, regardless of my sister being in trouble.

You would think my mind would be filled of thoughts of her, and questioning her safety. No, it goes back to the idiot I've grown to care for that's now at home in pain. I sigh sadly. Wishing nothing more than for all of this to be over and all of being happy.

We eventually arrive at the house. Another car is in front of it.

Y/n: Thank you Miss. I appreciate you bringing me here.

I hand her $50 for her efforts. She kindly accepts it and drives away. I walk to the door and gently open it. Scared of what might be inside.

I go to open the door but get startled by a bird squawking loudly, flying off in the distance. I step back from the door, deciding to not open it. I sit on the steps and wait for someone to arrive.

*Five Pov*

I wake up, my mind still foggy from previous events. I sit up and look around curious as to where I am. It's my room. I find Mom sitting beside me she looks happy I'm awake.

Mom: Five, I'm glad your awake dear. Y/n and I were quite concerned for you. Take it easy sweetheart.

Then she walks out. I smile gently remembering small things of what happened. She played with my hair, and stayed with me. I pull my legs over the side of my bed. A set of pajamas is freshly laid out for me, no doubt Mom put them there.

I put the pajamas on then head downstairs. I go to the kitchen for some coffee and maybe some food. Klaus pours me a cup of coffee which I gratefully take. I take a sip of it then recoil.

Five: Jesus. Who do I gotta kill to get a decent cup of coffee?

I internally scold myself after saying it. Y/n would have told me that was rude of me, and they would have scolded me for it herself.

Luther: Can we get started please?

Klaus: Anyone seen any of the others? Y/n? Diego? Allison? No? Allright then, this is the closest thing to a quorum. That we're gonna get! Now, listening up. There's no easy way to say this, so I'm just gonna spit it out.

He pauses. We look at him questioningly.

Klaus: yeah...

Luther: Klaus

Klaus: I conjured dad last night.

I look at him in disbelief. Luther and I look at eachother questioning if what he was telling us was actually factual.

Luther: You said you haven't been able to conjure anyone in years.

Klaus: Ah, yes, I know but I'm sober. Ta-da! I got clean yesterday, to talk to someone special, and then ended up having this...conversation with dear old daddy himself.

Luther: Has anyone got some aspirin?

Five: Top shelf next to the crackers.

I've used it more times than I care to admit. When you use it once or twice you start remembering where it is.

Klaus: Hey this is serious guys! This really happened, I swear.

Five: Okay fine I'll play. What did the old man have to say?

I ask, clearly annoyed and not believing his bullshit.

Klaus: Well he gave me the usual lecture about my appearance and failures in life. Yada Yada Yada. No suprise there. Even the afterlife couldn't soften a hardass like dad, right? But he did mention something about his murder, or lack thereof, because, wait for it. He killed himself.