"Doll"

Tw: ummm.... Don't really know how to explain it just beware

3rd person POV~

Everyone heard little Y/n's scream, waking them up. They all ran outside to see what happened. They all saw nothing, no note, no clue, nothing. They did spot a mysterious figure leaving the area holding what seemed to be a body.

Diego whom always carried around his knives, threw it, making it impaling the person in the arm.

Vanya and Allison burst into tears as seeing their sister was now gone. Reginald shook his head in disappointment, heading back inside with Grace by him. At this Diego and Klaus became mad. Klaus and her were best friends besides Ben.

"You're just going to let them do that?! You're just going to let them take her?!" Diego yelled at Reginald

"She's smart, strong and capable. I have no doubt she'll make it back. She has strong willpower" He quickly retorted

Klaus and Diego just scoffed at him

"You're joking right? You said the same thing about Five and it's almost been half a year. " Klaus said in a sassy tone.

"He'll make it back too. I have faith, and no doubt they will. Now all of you back inside this instant!"

Klaus grabbed y/n's stuff she had kept out there. It wasn't much but, it suited her. Y/n had a picture of Klaus, Ben, Five, Vanya and her goofing off at that night at Griddlys. Klaus grabbed Y/n's favorite blanket, and pair of headphones as well, for safe keeping of course.

Trigger warning****
Y/n POV~
I woke your in a white room, my arm burning.
"Hello?" I called out, it surprising sounding normal. I heard someone speak.
"Hello my Doll, I am Master, I'll be taking care of you from now on"
I woke up a bit more and saw I was strapped to a table. I pulled and tossed trying to get out.

"I'm not your doll, you sicko!"

"Now now, that's not anyway to speak to your master"

I screamed as a(n) electrical shock ran through me.

"Now listen, I'd hate to damage something so perfect. Here are the rules to prevent it.

1. Stay within sight of me
2. Never break character
3. Don't talk back
4. You sing the songs requested or else
5. Don't speak to anyone except for what you're programmed to say
Understood? "

I just laughed
"You're fucking Pshycotic"
Another burst of electricity ran through, worse than last time.

This lasted for about an hour of me being shocked, before I finally caved in.
"Fine, just stop tasing me you asshole"
He was in the room now, in the flesh.

He set out clothes. "You are to wear these at all time while performing"

"No, Fuck you" He hit me, cutting my lip with something he had on. He instantly grabbed my face to look at it, and kissed it. I pulled back quickly. I look at him disgusted.

"Put them on, your first day is today"

I walked into the area a little uncomfortable in what I was wearing. He told me to stand on the stage. I didn't listen, he grabbed me by my hair and put me up there.

He put a earbud in my ear, and injected something into me. The ear piece was playing a song I played a long time ago. My own power works against me, if I listen to myself sing, my power works. I was now stuck doing his every command until the song stopped.... It didn't, it was on loop ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

He owned a store. Kids would come and look at me and the others for entertainment. Sometimes adults would come into the area too. They apparently were allowed to 'rent us' for the day or days depending.