Right Back Where We Started

Pogo: On April the 1st, 2019, the earth was almost destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Billions of people would have been wiped out in a matter or minutes. Ironically the person who stopped it was part of the group who caused it.

Author pov:

Five: hold on this could get messy!

And just like that the Hargreaves were gone in a flash of blue.

Y/n could hear the faint familiar sound of Fives spacial jump energy. That was until she harshly landed on the floor in pain. Adding to the pain they were already in of course. With the utmost strength they could muster they sat up and looked around.

Y/n: Where am I? More importantly when am I?

The roads are concrete. Bank has failed us posters everywhere.

Y/n: Fuck.

Then she passes out.

Klaus and Ben on the other hand, had also hit the floor harshly.

Klaus: That was

Ben: Exhilarating....Where's Five?

The portal was still there. It had not disappeared yet.

Klaus: Five! Diego! Allison!

The portal suddenly closes.

Klaus: Where is everybody? Oh they're gone. They're gone like a fart in the wind.

Now Ben and Klauses surrounding were different from Y/ns. Brick building, pavement roads and cars. Happy joyous music playing.

Klaus: It's just you and me again. Now where are we? Are hats back?

Ben: I think the question is when are we.

Klaus runs up to a Stanger on the street. Ben starts looking at his surroundings.

Klaus: Hey hey! Sorry to bother you. Could you tell me what year this is. Or what day?

Ben: Klaus! Get over here!

Klaus: Yes?

Ben: Look

He shows Klaus a magazine he found in the trash.

Klaus: Yeah. I mean, he's pretty my type but I'd have to see him first.

Ben: The date you idiot!

Klaus: Oh yeah! February 11, 1960? 1960.

Both: Shit.

These two had arrived in Dallas Texas, 1960.

Allison arrived in Dallas Texas as well. But instead of 1960, she landed in 1961 Dallas Texas. Luther fell into 1962. Diego landed in September 01, 1963. Vanya arrived in Oct. 12, 1963. You'll never guess where. Dallas, Texas.

You may be thinking. Well there's 7 accounted for. Where's 5? The man of the hour. Well, he landed in November 25, 1963.

He walks out of the alleyway hearing gunfire, and seeing fire and smoke. The people with guns walk forward. Russian. They're speaking Russian. He picks up a nearby piece of paper.

Five: Soviets attack U.S?

He drops his paper and crouches, continuing forward.

Five: No this can't be right.

Yelling from both sides, English and Russian. Calling for help.

Five: What the hell did we do now?

The tank Five was standing next to suddenly fired. Vanya begins to levitate and stop the missile, breaking it. Klaus is summoning dead soldiers to help. Luther taking missile hits to the back. And Ben slowly picking off the Enemy one by one. Allison used her rumor on Russian soldiers. Killing all three of them. Digo was dodging bullets, murdering people left and right. Y/n was putting a group of soilders into a trance with her song, killing them one by one as they stood defenseless to the humans spell. Y/n spotted five out of the corner of her eye and gave him a wink before going back to killing.