Y/ns Adventures with the Cast!

*Not part of the story*

Interviewer: So y/n tell us about your time with the Cast of The Umbrella Academy?

Y/n: It's been a fun time! You know there's great people that work there. Plenty of laughs all around, it's never a dull moment on set.

Interviewer: Interesting, what's some of the moments that were the most trouble to film?

Y/n: Oh god- I laugh very easily, and I'm naturally clumsy. So the shoot out was difficulty, Robert's lines are hard to not laugh at, or times I slip or actually accidentally hit a cast member or two....

Interviewer: So it's happened more than once. Do you care to share some stories? Then later we'll do the interview with everyone.

Y/n: Oh I don't mind at all! So, Adian and I go to sit on the bar chairs for the shootout scene right? When I was getting up on the seat I unfortunately fell on the floor. I started laughing while I was laying on floor and eventually the whole cast busted out laughing.

The interviewer laughs.

Y/n: Of course Aidan while laughing extends his hand to me to help me up. I take it, both of us chuckling still. He pats me on the shoulder as we go to get back on the seats, and Aidan goes "don't fall again please"

Interview: Thats sweet of him. Any other funny moments for us?

Y/n: Yeah! So in the scene when Five comes back through the portal my character hits him in the head right? Well I actually did hit Aidan in the head, and that actually made it in. His reaction was so raw and genuine I guess they just put it in. I felt really bad about it after.

Interviewer: So you actually hit him? Who else did you accidentally hit?

Y/n: This makes me sound bad, I swear I'm not a bad person. But I've accidentally hit Adian more than once and I've hit Tom before. When I hit Tom it was the fighting scene with Vanya in the bunker. I also felt bad about it.

Interviewer: Poor Tom and Adian. Well thank you Y/n for joining us today. We'll see you after for a full cast interview!

Y/n: Thank you for having me this has been really fun!

*Full cast interview*

_________________________________________

Tom: I play Luther Hargreaves, he is number one, he is space boy.

Emmy: Allison, The Rumor has the ability to alter reality and change people's decision making.

Robert: Hi I'm number four, Klaus, who can see dead people and stuff.

David: I play number two, Diego Hargreaves.

Aidan: I play Five a 58 year old time traveling assassin who gets stuck in his teenage body after traveling back from the future to save the word.

Y/n: Hi, I play Y/n, Number 8, they are a singer who can manipulate things to her will through songs!

Justin: I play Ben Hargreaves, a ghost that talks with his brother Klaus and had tentacles for powers.

Aidan: Hi there it's the Cast of The Umbrella Academy!

Y/n: Hello!

Robert: We're here to see if we can remember and finish our own lines.

Interviewer: We're going to show you some iconic lines from your show, and we'll see if you can finish the line! You ready?

Y/n: We were born ready! Spoilers for the upcoming Season Two chapter lines! People at home play along with us!
________
Klaus's Cult person: Any Nuggets of wisdom that you can give to me?