The White Violin

*Y/n pov*

Low vibrations can be heard. The tension. The wind. I stare at the floor smiling.  She's growing in power.

I stand up as I hear the building start to crumble. Pogo comes walking in.

Pogo: We need to get to safety outside of the academy.

Explosions can be heard throughout the house. 

Luther: Don't forget mom!

Everyone starts running. Diego, Klaus, Five, Allison, Luther but I stay, I can't leave Pogo and mom. 

The house starts to crumble more and more as I run through the house frantically searching for Pogo and Mom.  Explosions near our rooms go off. I cover my ears and continue running. The ground shakes again, my legs wobbling from the unstable structure.

I run past the living room searching for anyone. 

Pogo: Mrs. Vanya that's quite enough!

I hear Pogo yell. I immediately hide to make sure everything goes okay.

Pogo: Miss Vanya. I understand how upset you are. But I can assure you... that none of your siblings bear any responsibility for what happened to you as a child. 

As he speaks Vanya gets closer and closer.

Vanya: did you know?

Pogo: Your father discovered... that you were capable of great things. Much like your brothers and sisters.  But your powers were...too great. He only wanted to protect you from yourself.  As well as your siblings.

Pogo spots me on the balcony. He looks at me with remorse and regret. Then he looks back at Vanya.

Vanya: Did... you know?

Pogo: Yes, Miss Vanya. I knew.

Then the air becomes heavy. The building creaks as it cracks more and more.  The Pogo is lifted in the air. The wind whipping between the two of them.  Vanya makes a throwing motion with her hand. Pogo starts flying in that direction. Straight twords the deer antlers.

Y/n: Pogo no!

Realizing what's about to happen I look at him in sadness. I scream upon seeing him in pain, then his lifeless body dangling. The house begins to crumble. I mange to get out before it falls seeing Klaus and Diego not too far away. 

Diego: Mom!

I look up to see mom in the window staring at us. 

Y/n: Mom come down you have time!

Me and Diego yell at her. Begging for her to get out. But she doesn't, she stays there,  motionless.  Then the house falls.  After awhile the smoke dissipates. Then me and Diego go to sift through the rubble in an attempt to find mom.

Y/n: Klaus come help us!

Klaus: Guys... she's gone okay? She's....

Diego: What do you wanna do? You wanna- wanna w-w-walk away from this?

Klaus: No.

Diego: what about Pogo?

Y/n: I regret to inform but Pogo is not longer with us. 

Klaus: What?

Luther and Allison make their way over to us.  I move behind Diego to get far away from him. 

Y/n: Vanya killed him. 

Diego: But Vanya wouldn't--

Y/n: No I saw it unfortunately.