Number 5 pt.2

Y/n Pov.

I wake up and groan from pain. What happened? Then it all comes back. The fight with Five. Running off, and seeing a traumatized looking Klaus in a bus. Then everything goes black.

I sit up from the bed, looking around the room. I pull my legs over the side of the bed ready to stand up and finish what I was about to start.

Pogo: I'd advise against that.

I look up to see Pogo in the doorway.

Y/n: I'll be fine, thank you for helping Pogo.

I gently brush past him. I walk upstairs to enjoy the comfort of my own bed. While walking I see Luther enter Fives room. Be being a nosey person, I'm going to listen on.

Chalk tapping on chalkboard is heard  throughout the room. Five furiously writing on his bedroom wall in an attempt to solve something.

Luther: Who are you talkin' to? What is all this?

Five: It's a probability map

Y/n: Probability of what?

They both turn around to look at me with shock and worry.

Five *with a smile on his face happy his beloved is okay*- Of whose death could save the world. I've narrowed it down to four.

Luther: Are you saying one of these four people cause the apocalypse?

Five: No I'm saying their death may prevent it.

He continues to write on his wall more. Me and Luther watching curiously.

Luther: I'm not following.

Five: Time is fickle Luther. The slightest altercation in events can lead to massively different outcomes in the time continuum. The butterfly effect. So all I have to do is find the people with the greatest probability of impacting the time line wherever they may be, and kill them.

Luther: Oh yeah. Milton Greene. So who's he a terrorist or something?

Five: I believe he is a gardener.

Luther: you can't be serious this is madness five. W-where'd you get that?

Five: In dad's room. I think he used it to shoot a rhino. Similar to the model I used at work. Nice shoulder fit and highly reliable.

My eyes shoot up in shock. A) Why did dad have a shotgun B) How did five find it.

Luther: But you cant- this Milton guy is just an innocent man!

Five: It's basic math. His death could potentially save the lives of billions. If I did nothing he'd be dead in four days anyway. The apocalypse won't spare anyone.

Luther: We don't do this kind of thing

Five: We are not doing anything. I am.

Luther: I can't let you go kill innocent people Five. No matter how many lives you'll save.

Five: Well good luck stopping me.

Luther sighs and frustration and walks towards me.

Luther: You're not going anywhere.

He picks me up by my arm and starts dangling me out of the window. Panic runs through my veins and I freeze out of fear. I can't move.

Five points his gun and Luther. Clearly not scared to use it.

Five: Put...her....down.

Luther: Put the gun down. You're not killing anyone today. I know she's important to you so don't make me do this.