CHAPTER 4

Noah was in the room of his new apartment. He stood in front of the dressing table and looked at his reflection in the mirror, he was blended in a pair of blue jeans, a white T-shirt and a dark green jacket, and a pair of white sneakers in his feet.
His hand moved to his left ear stud to rub. He wondered if Angelo was going to like him.

He was not the kind of person to give too much attention to his appearance. He understood very well, he had decent average looks- that can be perceived sometimes as close to beautiful, which he didn't like to be called.
Antonio told him to look attractive when he would meet Angelo- of course, Antonio didn't want to form a buddy-buddy kinship with Angelo when being the antagonist gave him the exclusive right to be a dick to the protagonist.

So, for Angelo's downfall, Antonio had this lousy plan for his death at the hands of his lover, in other words, Noah would make Angelo fall in love with him and then betray him and finally kill him.

He had no idea why and how the story changed to give him this mission. Was he sick long enough that they earned the time to upgrade their plan unlike it was in the story? When the original owner was ordered to kill Angelo. Even skillful in assassinating people he failed at it. So, later, they changed their plan and decided to abduct Angelo's sister Aurora, so he could force Angelo to agree to his demands.

Antonio didn't bother to explain much when he told him to go and seduce Angelo, since he had a delicate face unlike any of his men, so he could easily win over Angelo's heart.

Nevertheless, what was Antonio thinking to give him a mission like that?
It was not kvetch for Noah when his task was to marry Angelo and go back to his original world.

But, the original owner was a proficient devil at butchering people, not making his target fall in love with him. He could tell from his memory that he finds no feeling of remorse in taking a life when it's his obligation because it makes him worthy of Costa's organization. Still, it made Noah shudder and ghastly nauseated whenever he opened that dreadful box of his memories.

Anyway, the original owner is dead or somewhere he didn't know, so he would be accomplishing his mission without killing Angelo.

Immediately upon, when he was recuperated, it was decided, he would be living in a new apartment until he completed his mission. And if he was going to approach Angelo then he definitely couldn't do it as an assassin who belonged to Coast. But Noah didn't want to lie either. So, he would approach Angelo, as Noah Edwards who had been an orphanage throughout his life. After he graduated, he worked in a private library in Chicago until he moved to New York to finally write a novel. Though Noah had no plan to write or anything. It was just a cover. John's men had done the work to make it believable that it would be his identity now. This was the close identity of his, no relation to Costa.

It's been almost a week since he had been living with Leo. He sits in front of the telly to watch all kinds of shows, eats to his heart's content, sleeps as if he is from a family of sloths, and wonders why he is fat.

While Noah would go clean the apartment, do laundry, cook, and then wash the dishes, and other chores. He spent his free time; reading books, which he bought from a local bookstore, and he would try to figure out how he could make Angelo fall in love with him. Because he had learned that marrying Angelo wouldn't be enough if it were to be a loveless marriage. He could not take the risk of leaving any possibility as he was told no one other than Leo.

And at night, he would go to a place and wait to meet Angelo. 

The place is a coffee shop where Angelo comes to spend his time sometimes. No one knows that it was the coffee shop run by Moretti's mafia group members, who hide guns under their clothes while serving coffee to customers with smiles. So, you can't escape if you try to harm Angelo.